What is Going On with Sosua Bay/Victorian House Hotels?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chris said:
What an apt and nice saying... and so true!

Trina, do not know of any construction at the Breezes complex. But the towns Sosua and Cabarete are quite full (judging by the hustle and bustle on the streets). So this may be that they are really booked out. Would you like someone to scout things out in other hotels for you?

No, but thanks for your thoughts! We'll find something, but we were really stuck on Breezes due to the great things we've heard about the kids clubs. Maybe something will work out after all, I just thought it strange that there is absolutely no availability from now until April 20. That means business is good, which is a positive!

Justintime

Aug 18, 2004
Martha's Inside Info

This is just an observation. Martha declares to have 'inside' info, states several assertions (in post 15) and then when feeling challenged as to her sources, she (in post 18) admits to having the first hand knowledge from her work as a paralegal, and that she has 'seen some documents'. Does anybody else reading this thread recognize a severe breach of ethics here? Isn't anything she's seen in her work as a paralegal considered privileged information, and therefore something she is bound not to discuss or disclose to ANYONE else, especially on a discussion board that can be read world wide?

Of course, I imagine several readers will pipe in and state that the ethics aren't the same in the DR. Or, alternatively, they may try to argue that only the Lawyers themselves are bound ethically. I'm not in the legal field, so I could be totally mistaken in the matter.

Since I'm probably off topic, I'll shut up now. After all, the original post did raise an interesting question.

Peace;

Justin

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Justintime said:
Does anybody else reading this thread recognize a severe breach of ethics here?

I think they call that a "grudge".

I just hope our lawfirm has better ethics when representing DR1 when we get sued for allowing "gossip" on our message board :)