What is the best way to send money to Sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markf128

No my "friend" did not go to Caribe express. Maybe, I'll try that option the next time I send money. I drove through Charamicos and the place was not as bad as some folks had made it sound. It did not look dangerous at all. I might even try to buy a house there if I can't find one in El Bate.

M

Markf128

Here we go again

You guys are cracking me up. I?m a co-owner of a small business in Sosua and due to the rain of two weeks ago we suffer some damage. I?m just paying for my share of the cost expenses for the repairs. So, no baby mamas or nothing like that.

M

Markf128

By the way $300 is not that much now a days in Sosua. I still have a hard time accepting the food prices over there and housing.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
She,s probably getting $ 300.00 from 5 other guys too
Naw... com'on elcon, they are not just "guys", they're "business co-owners" :bunny: ... all of them :cheeky:

Just joking Mark... ;) Just make sure you don't re-send your 300 because he or she says was unable to pick'em up the first time around! Track your money first and if it indeed is or was undeliverable, don't do anything until you have it back.

... J-D.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Naw... com'on elcon, they are not just "guys", they're "business co-owners" :bunny: ... all of them :cheeky:

Just joking Mark... ;) Just make sure you don't re-send your 300 because he or she says was unable to pick'em up the first time around! Track your money first and if it indeed is or was undeliverable, don't do anything until you have it back.

... J-D.

Just hope the business co-owner is not dominican cause usually it cost much more than the real expenses.

M

Markf128

you guys don't give anybody a break, but thanks for your comments. I have been tracking my money and I hope today is the day that buddy finally gets to pickup the money because I'm tired of call Xoom. Good day!

Reactions: FernieBee
Status
Not open for further replies.