What is the penalty if a person is caught stealing electricity?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
PM me if you want this done right...I had 3 bills, 25,000 6,000 and 9,000 total of 40,000 in 3 Months..My final adjusted bill was 3,000, cool! cash or credit Edenorte?? :) Long story short, they sent 7 people over to my apartment..3 Techs, 1 Engineer, 3 Super de supervisors...

Overall, your doing the right step first, but you can give that info to my contact so she can see what's doing and/or push it along..

Anthony

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
As I said in another post back feed his service and fry all his electrical items. When he confronts you so play dumb and say no mi culpa then ask why we was hooked up to your meter!

drescape24

How is it possible to do that?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Right, and then the guy will slash your tires at night or something. I wouldn't go down this road with the guys you live next to.

Come on vjs, dont admit to hooking to stronger power, play dumb.

drescape24

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
we had all our neighbours stealing from us in the pharmacy. a cousin who is a contratista with ladronorte came and ripped our entire connection apart. he disconnected everyone and then made it nearly impossible for them to connect again. they also did not talk to us for a while.

what's a few volts between friends ???? :bunny:

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
We had a neighbor that was stealing electricity from another neighbor that happened to be a foreigner. One day I happened to overhear a conversation that the "thieve" was having with someone. The "thieve" was saying how the foreigner can afford it, etc....I had a wonderful afternoon with the foreigner and low and behold sometime during the night the lines were cut. Electric company came out fixed the line but made it so no one could "tap" into the line. Oh yeah spouse's uncle works for the electric company.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what's a few volts between friends ???? :bunny:

yeah, we are cool, right? when we disconnected the dude living behind, who has some sort of kitchen tops making business he looked so pi**ed off. no apologies. nothing to say. and one day when we were closing we saw the other neighbour tap to our line: ladder, cables and a helper. we looked at him, he looked at us, shrugged his arms and continued the work. i think they tapped to our line every night after closing, so they could run their AC. anyways, the next day our ladronorte cousin arrived and fixed the lines so that no tapping possible.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
yeah, we are cool, right? when we disconnected the dude living behind, who has some sort of kitchen tops making business he looked so pi**ed off. no apologies. nothing to say. and one day when we were closing we saw the other neighbour tap to our line: ladder, cables and a helper. we looked at him, he looked at us, shrugged his arms and continued the work. i think they tapped to our line every night after closing, so they could run their AC. anyways, the next day our ladronorte cousin arrived and fixed the lines so that no tapping possible.

Some people have no shame. It is like they feel entitled to whatever you have. You have electric so why shouldn't I, your paying for it anyway so what difference does it make if I "borrow" some of yours.