What to expect from $1000 a month house rent in Santiago?

aguadecoco

Jan 23, 2012
AS Robert has said this is about Santiago, not Ban? or West Santo Domingo or any other place excepts Santiago. Come on, guys!!!

HB
Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
how about that place arconim? I saw a 3-2 for 11000 dp in supercasas.
216285 was the code for the property.sorry couldn't paste the link rom this damn tablet!!!

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Sorry guys.
We've found out that our baby safety lock (http://images.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/product_images/380/7786614996389P.JPG) isn't completely child proof and my son experiment with 2 laptops showed it don't like to play with bottled water. :surprised I did read this thread with my "smart" phones but I really don't like to use my fat thumbs to do fellow ups/reply. :p(too much time consuming and many errors)

I have found out that $1000 is with 3 bedroom house rent+utility. And from what I've read here it sounds like it's very doable. Originally I thought about renting 2 bedroom apartment but my/my wife's need grew and my father(73 yrs young golf enthusiasts) wants a room he can be comfortable with(with pay of course). So my parents could come and stay for couple of week/months/years(with my wife's approval of course). This is why I need 3 rooms.

For those who have replyed.... I need to be in Santiago or very near Santiago.

Sorry to be so abrupt ending but my keyboard is missing v,b,n,m and space..,. :(

I will get new keyboard from ebay tomorrow or day after....:(

So many questions....:(

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Sorry guys.
We've found out that our baby safety lock (http://images.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/product_images/380/7786614996389P.JPG) isn't completely child proof and my son experiment with 2 laptops showed it don't like to play with bottled water. :surprised I did read this thread with my "smart" phones but I really don't like to use my fat thumbs to do fellow ups/reply. :p(too much time consuming and many errors)

I have found out that $1000 is with 3 bedroom house rent+utility. And from what I've read here it sounds like it's very doable. Originally I thought about renting 2 bedroom apartment but my/my wife's need grew and my father(73 yrs young golf enthusiasts) wants a room he can be comfortable with(with pay of course). So my parents could come and stay for couple of week/months/years(with my wife's approval of course). This is why I need 3 rooms.

For those who have replyed.... I need to be in Santiago or very near Santiago.

Sorry to be so abrupt ending but my keyboard is missing v,b,n,m and space..,. :(

I will get new keyboard from ebay tomorrow or day after....:(

So many questions....:(

Crap...
Sorry ....
I don't have all the keys...
Blaming my son#..