Whatever Happened To These DR1ers??

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
How about Giveadogabone? Went back to Jolly Old England did he? He is the first DR1er I met in person on my first trip to Jarabacoa, and i gave one of his dogs a home until I had to give him away because the neighbors chickens were becoming extinct.
Der Fish

He's still here, under a new identity.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Texasbill died.

Oh! I didn't know TexasBill had died.

Back in '07, someone posted this little tribute:

Ode to TexasBill

The Heights' rat-packer who never suffered fools gladly
The Katy prairie man-o-war
Yes, you, you giant of a man
You bring your wisdom to our land

After years at Rosa's cantina
Where you drained (or not) that whiskey river
On your way to San Antone
And back to watch the Tyler Rose

Your wide eyes often feasted
On the LaGrange bluebonnets
Your palate plenty-pleased
By New Braunfels' brave Bavarians

Although Hank never done it this way
With blue eyes cryin' in the rain
It's so hard to comprehend
Why you had to walk away

But
You served long and well
On Sam Houston's grand ole dream
It's high time we recognize
Texas' gift to the DR

We love you, Texas Bill

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Two of the most delusional DR1 posters that I ever met... Brian Wales aka Avocado Brian and Thomas Churchill, aka, Xanadu Ranch. They were a couple of real whack jobs.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Two of the most delusional DR1 posters that I ever met... Brian Wales aka Avocado Brian and Thomas Churchill, aka, Xanadu Ranch. They were a couple of real whack jobs.

JaJa....I remember Ducado!
He drove the only Monte Carlo in RD.

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Catcher In The Rye?
I enjoyed most of his posts, though he went a little sideways from time to time.
Is he still in Sosua?

Aug 21, 2007
And now am just beginning to become concerned about Ken. We haven't heard from him in awhile. I hope he is still around.

Lindsey

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
And now am just beginning to become concerned about Ken. We haven't heard from him in awhile. I hope he is still around.

Lindsey

I was wondering the same. Please take a 10 minute walk and ask if you do not get a response here. I too, would like to know.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

xanadu, aka solar oven using yabadabadoo?

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012

I remember this zanyduderanch dude. Some DR1ers thought he was the most intelligent man they had ever met. The dude was famous, if you asked him. Claimed he was a fan of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, but it was more an obsession with Olivia Newton-John.