Whatever Happened To These DR1ers??

May 12, 2005
Banned. Too bad, for he's informative and extremely well-read. Must've upset the Tea Party members and some "Har-barbacoa-e?os" and NY Post readers. Or maybe he posted some disparaging comments about FAUX News and/or Rush Limpballs.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy but he was given a vacation for constantly posting off topic and non related DR stuff in numerous threads. Despite many warnings to stop and stay on topic

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Anyone know what happened to Lapurr (I think that was her screen name), Catcherintherye, and Rellosk?

Jan 3, 2003
yes, he died of cancer. i hope there are solar ovens in heaven.

I am sad to hear that. Was he the guy who would talk about living the simple life in the DR? I liked his posts. I feel he was misunderstood if that was him. I liked Xanadu too. Didn't he have a DR related website. Golo has never come back, has he? It would be nice to read his perspectives on the inside track of the DR govt.

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
I am sad to hear that. Was he the guy who would talk about living the simple life in the DR? I liked his posts. I feel he was misunderstood if that was him. I liked Xanadu too. Didn't he have a DR related website. Golo has never come back, has he? It would be nice to read his perspectives on the inside track of the DR govt.
Xanadu's website was called DRSol, but most folks referred to it as "de arse hole" which was rather appropriate if you ever met the little twerp.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

yep. i mocked him constantly for many things he said were very dumb, like suggesting i go to poland for my holidays in a ship when i was looking for a cheap flight... he took thoreau's advice "simplify, simplify, simplify" further than any dr1er.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Xanadu's website was called DRSol, but most folks referred to it as "de arse hole" which was rather appropriate if you ever met the little twerp.

Did you ever meet him ?

Would have loved to meet him to see if practiced what he preached.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Cross purposes. Aida means yanadu (RIP) of seaweed salad fame and they are talking about XanaduRanch or DRSol fame.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Did you ever meet him ?

Would have loved to meet him to see if practiced what he preached.

Same here. I concluded yappy was some trust fund kid who spoke on personal nuclear reactors, while likely living in some place Sea Horse Ranch-ish. Either way, it was clear he was happy and living his life on his terms. Hope he is RIP.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
Skynet? Not trying to offend but by far the looniest, entertaining for their stupidity, posts I have ever read here. Possibly the social security disability checks for his ?back disability? stopped coming in and he had to return to the states to get real work...just speculating.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
He moved to Santiago for a while, and I went there and rode around on the back of his moto as we looked for a place to rebuild my water pump in my gua gua. But since then he got into it with his woman there even to the point where she supposedly attacked him with a knife. He is now back in Puerto Plata living withim 6 blocks of Josie Lewis as he pronounces the local grocery store here.
Der Fish

he has gone silent..

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I also met him and his wife (ALBA was her name)
He took me to Santiago to visit Hillbilly.

Yes he was a bit strange to say the least....

By the way someone mentioned RELLOSK , he now resides in New Jersey.

Rellosk never left NJ!

What ever happened to Planner?