What's goin on?

Mar 21, 2002
I've noticed that I have been posting and nobody is answering. Are you guys sick and tired of me? I've asked questions. I've said things that I thought funny. Do you guys want me to disappear? I'm feeling real sad and lonely right now. If you guys want me to leave I will. I'm like a little baby and I need some love and attention.

O&C feeling really sad ,unloved and crying

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
CH0697.jpg

Hihi, I needed to use that one.

But we like you, we really do... well, most times we do.... more like sometimes... like leap years and so... just don't jump off a bridge.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Cebollas.... get an "apodo". We need to feel closer to you! You have over 200 posts so it's about time. Any suggestions, folks?

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
I hear ya! feel the same, but eventually it will hapen, to you, to me, to everybody, DR1 poster's will love us and then our inner insecurity, or lack of affection will be fullfill... get a grip J.P.
Now filling much better~! J.P.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have a "Real Baby" to take care of now,............

So I can,t waste time trying to raise you too! One last time! You do need to "grow-up"! Stop trying to be a"golo",or an"AZB",a "Hillbilly",a "Pib",El Jefe,"MommC"or anyone else on this board.We all have our "niche",find yours.You don,t have to be right about everything,you don,t have to be an expert about everything,you don,t have to have an opinion about everything!(Thats my "Niche"!)Here are some things you should stop posting about;your wealth?,your Spanish "roots",Mao,your farm,"Chopos,Haitians,Trujillo,"golo","Dominican Popi",dominican male sex drive,practices,I know that I haven,t left much for you,but thats the point! Find a thread that is of interest to you.If you know some fact,or something interesting about the subject,join in,if not,"shut-up"!When you jump into a thread with one of your stupid,or insulting remarks people soon tire of you!Originality is at a premium on DR1.Those of us who "Lurk" here 24/7 soon tire of the people who have only one "note" and play it over and over and over again!Constantly "re-invent" yourself.As I have said before,you are a young man.Be patient,learn from your elders experiences,you may be "Old and Wise"someday too,or you may just be "OLD"!Ccriss Colon CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, have you posted the "details" ??

We neet do hear it all man, give with the details. Weight, length, how's Mom, you know all the important stuff!!

HB
needs_a_shave.gif

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Dear O&C

ccccccccc:
Here are some things you should stop posting about;your wealth?,your Spanish "roots",Mao,your farm,"Chopos,Haitians,Trujillo,"golo","Dominican Popi",dominican male sex drive,practices .......

Onions, Dont listen to the fat man !! I think all of the above are very interesting subjects and they all relate to DR. I for one have read 'em all.
I hope ccccc is just pulling your leg and if not dont feel bad cuz he himself
has filled a few hot air balloons with you know what.
(don't play with matches!!)

Good evening X

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Onions

Here is a suggestion. Since Criss just missed the boat by naming his daughter Julia Irene( Hey Sarah Irene, you got competition now) without asking us in advance for suggestions, you might want to start a list of "chopa" names for chopo admirers in this board.

Here are the most popular chopa names I know:

1 out of 5 secretaries of the purchasing department in every hotel in DR(usually located near the hotel garbage dump) is named KENIA.

Chopos still don't learn. Naming their daughters after any of these names is tantamount to eternal mediocrity: MARIA, JUANA, MERCEDES, MILAGROS, JOSEFA, DOLORES and LUZ MARIA(remember nananina?). Of course, when Milagros Ortiz Bosch was born the name Milagros was new.

Dominican chopa mothers are beginning to use, to no one's surprise, U.S. black ghetto names for their daughters like: LATOYA, SHAUNDRA, DESHAUNA, TAWANA, you know the rest. Sounds like names straight from record-scratching.

I also hate some of the names given by "high class" people to their daughters. Sometimes they outdo themselves. For instance, the most disgusting name in high society is MARIPILI. This is the ultimate tacky name. Another one,POLA, with the nickname POLITA makes me cringe. Check this one out: Polita de Dupuy.

Now for the boys. Have you noticed how chopos use American French and British names which do not match up with their last names? For instance.....WELLINGTON PEREZ, WASHINGTON PENA, BONAPARTE JAQUEZ, WINSTON LLENAS, WILTON GUERRERO, KENNEDY PERALTA and so on.

And obviously, any Dominican with a foreign names is usually a "COCOLO": GEORGE BELL, RICARDO CARTY, ALFREDO GRIFFIN, JOHNNY JONES.

Any suggestions, specially from MAO?

TW

rrwells

Mar 19, 2002
TW you amaze the spunk out of me..

You can make Chopa/o the subject of any thread. What a unique characteristic.

Could you please enlighten me with some acceptable names.. so that I will be ready when the time comes to give birth..

Thanks.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
TW's only talent...

I mean, one of his talents is to hijack any thread and turn it into the "Boring-Chopo-information-thread-from-hell-that-will-bore-the-crap-out-of-everyone".

This was originally the O&C's appreciation thread. Not that a lot of appreciation has been shown... So TW show some appreciation before the kid commits harakiri

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
PIB

Your reaction speaks for itself. You should have left it alone, but nooooooo. You have the magic of responding to everything, including my "hooks".

What is your real name PIB? Afraid of the Chopo-meter?

I always liked Maritza and Lissette.

TW

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Speak for yourself PIB.

"I mean, one of his talents is to hijack any thread and turn it into the "Boring-Chopo-information-thread-from-hell-that-will-bore-the-crap-out-of-everyone". " PIB

What planet are you from pib? I am surprised that you find this post boring. On the contrary, GOLO has an art of twisting any boring thread into an exciting chopo thread. I find this stuff extremely funny and informative at the same time.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB...

When you and Golo get together, who typically assumes the submisive role?....hehehe...i crack (ahem....note choice of word) myself up sometimes