Where do Dominicans learn this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueceo

Nov 1, 2015
Everyone is missing the point here. If you truly want to be like a Dominican then just buy the damn grade and be done with it. I had an ex girlfriend who never completed "High School" and for $2,500 pesos she was able to buy her school records and diploma showing she graduated. That is the true way things are done here. So no problem, when she keeps screwing up just know you can fix everything in the end and no one will be the wiser. Then she can marry the Gringo and show him how smart she is with her diploma. No worries mate...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Everyone is missing the point here. If you truly want to be like a Dominican then just buy the damn grade and be done with it. I had an ex girlfriend who never completed "High School" and for $2,500 pesos she was able to buy her school records and diploma showing she graduated. That is the true way things are done here. So no problem, when she keeps screwing up just know you can fix everything in the end and no one will be the wiser. Then she can marry the Gringo and show him how smart she is with her diploma. No worries mate...

absolutely correct. i know of quite a few youngsters here who bought passing grades for 1000 pesos .

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
absolutely correct. i know of quite a few youngsters here who bought passing grades for 1000 pesos .

And this is why so many people can't put together a simple sentence, use an inside voice
or give you proper change without using a calculator. They are only hurting themselves.
Oh...but their hair is done and they have the latest Iphone.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
And this is why so many people can't put together a simple sentence, use an inside voice
or give you proper change without using a calculator. They are only hurting themselves.
Oh...but their hair is done and they have the latest Iphone.

it?s the priorities, cc. knowing the formula for quadratic equations is not going to get them a gringo.

Status
Not open for further replies.