Where NOT to buy prescription glasses in the DR - ?ptica Lopez

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
"Much Adeu About "NADA"!!!
You have been supporting a Dominicana, and her baby, for at least 3 years, why do you give a "$HIT" about a stupid pair of cheap "glasses???
You have REAL Problems enough already!
I bet her "Papi Chulo" doesn't care!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sure he does, he doesn't have to pay for glasses....

This guy (the OP) sounds like he came from Surrey, or East Van.....get used to the way they do business here, you're not it BC anymore......

Ngpepin

Mar 2, 2011
Nicht werfen Perlen vor die S?ue...

Moderator, you may close this thread, I think it's outlived it's usefulness. Thank you.

Sure he does, he doesn't have to pay for glasses....

This guy (the OP) sounds like he came from Surrey, or East Van.....get used to the way they do business here, you're not it BC anymore......

This made me laugh out loud, I didn't expect to see Surrey or East Van bashing on here... BUT I LOVE IT!!!!

To my fellow Vancouverite (OP) Customer Service is HORRIFIC here in the DR, I don't think you can even call it Customer Service!

The Wife and I have had great luck returning and exchanging things when most people said not to bother. Have not had one thing refused so far but it takes a lot of talking begging and my wife almost cried once I think that helped lol!!

It is not only small businesses that are like that here but places like Price Smart too.
You will learn after a while how it is here. It may not be as great as Vancouver but it's sure nice that it doesn't rain everyday!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.