Where to buy Goat milk??

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Remembering that only humans drink milk past the weaning stage it makes me wonder how important milk really is as a product that needs to be ingested. All of its vitamins and minerals can be acquired without relying on this product.

All the by-products derived from milk are good to eat and drink due to their flavor and habit but their dependency comes into question.

As the continued drinking of milk is a human trait then the act of cleansing said product to ward of disease is a personal choice. Regardless of the fact that acquiring a parasite from said drinking of the raw product is a hit or miss thing and as it is proven that it doesn't happen that often it must be remembered it does happen.

Those reports and statistics are from the US where disease reporting is almost a science and rather dependable. Here in the DR where it is extremely difficult for the medical officials to determine what is wrong with you it has been proven that their reporting and statistics leave a lot to be desired. It is due to those discrepancies that make the drinking of raw milk here so very difficult to calculate as to its effects on the population here. Which puts us right back to that hit or miss mode.

Kind of reminds me of how some people when having sex with a stranger will fail to use a rubber. As to acquiring HIV you place yourself into that hit or miss mode.

Rick

Last edited:

anitaemma

Aug 25, 2006
dv8
are you talking about cheese factory in Sabaneta which makes a good parmesan and mozzarella or are there more of them?
about goatmilk, I think have seen it on the shelves in Playero but not fresh only in tins with soya milk.
Regently they also have had a french coat-cheese, yammy

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the guy i'm talking about is ramiro, but he only makes cheese for frying and the spicy white cheese. the mozarella cheese guy is marcelo. they are both good and make yummy cheeses!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if you are going from cabarete to rio san juan in sabaneta on the corner before crossing a second bridge, on your left. looks like a colmado but he makes/sales cheese there as well.
easy to spot, there would be small kids with cups of milk in front of it.
the buliding is old and green.

marcelo is on a road from sabaneta to jamao on your right, about 1km from sabaneta. big grey building. the company is called la zarena. they also make goooood smoked cheese.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
agree but only

quote from the above.
I use nothing but raw milk. I figure, why bother going to all the trouble of raising my own goats for milk and then ruining it by killing off all the good live things it contains and destroying the nutrients? If your goats are healthy and you follow sanitary procedure, there is nothing better for you than raw milk. If using raw milk, it must be handled correctly, everything must be sanitary and the animals that the milk comes from should all be healthy and happy.

In other words if your going to do this get the TB tests and everything else done on the animals, and make sure you follow sanitary procedures. Be careful

B

batich

Corporate propaganda

I personally know hundreds of very old people who drink raw milk in their countries all their life untill very old age and never ever needed to see a doctor and becoming fathers in their 70s and even 80th.

The bla-bla about dangers of raw milk was invented (like many others similar) by big corporations (masters and owners of this world and our lives) to be able to sell the pasterized dead junk that has much longer shelf life than real live product but same value to our health as coca-cola.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
That's what I call fighting the powers that be with your stomach.lol

The problem is that most people do not know the health and feeding habits of the animal to be able to feel comfortable with drinking raw milk. Once that hurdle is achived, drink up raw milk!!

btw Batich tells me he is as strong as a bull