Who trains these idiots?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
'No guns' rule is not in all banks. Let's say, BanReservas branches in SD have a sign on the doors and in some branches security guards have handheld metal detectors. Banco Popular doesn't say anything about guns, so as soon as nobody can see it, that's OK (but it's a general rule for carrying a gun here, it's must be concealed). That's one of the reasons why I use Banco Popular only and never use BanReservas, why would I use a bank where I can't enter with a gun legally?
I would PREFER to go to a bank where people can't enter with a gun legally! What makes me think you're American?

Glenn Burke

Sep 12, 2023
Santo Domingo
I would PREFER to go to a bank where people can't enter with a gun legally! What makes me think you're American?
One of a biggest chance to get robbed here is when you exit the bank after you made a withdrawal and go to your car. So If the bank doesn't let me to enter with a gun that I carry legally, who will help me in case of a robbery? That security guard with one bird shot in his shotgun? Yes I want to be able to enter the bank with a gun, so if some bank put NO GUNS sign on its doors, then they don't get my money. As I mentioned before, Banco Popular don't have that stupid 'no guns' rule.