Whole House vs. Portable Generator: Pros and Cons

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Gringonazo,
Reading through all your posts you seem to be leasing a property in SD for a long period of time! If that is the case why not look for one that already has a Backup electricity system? Maybe you have found the ideal place at the right price but you may wnat to look again. It is another option to get a place already with say - invertor plus so many batteries or with Backup generator already installed.

Olly and the Team

Gringonazo

Sep 27, 2014
Gringonazo,
Reading through all your posts you seem to be leasing a property in SD for a long period of time! If that is the case why not look for one that already has a Backup electricity system? Maybe you have found the ideal place at the right price but you may wnat to look again. It is another option to get a place already with say - invertor plus so many batteries or with Backup generator already installed.

Olly and the Team

This is most preferable, without a doubt. I may just do that. I've found a particular house that meets my family's needs and wants, and I do not yet know if it has a backup system. The rent is well within our budget, and I wanted to gain some idea of the cost and possibility if we go that route. Thank you guys so much for your help, es de mucha bendici?n y ayuda.