Why are "chica's" frowned upon here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

measy

May 15, 2014
I'm a newbie here and i've noticed that alot of the veterans on this forum frown upon anyone talking about women of the night... Anyone care to fill me in why?

Even when in a joking manner I see a lot of people get their feelings caught up. I understand there are a lot of retiree's here but that doesn't mean your life is over. Enjoy. Laugh.

I know i'm rambling but I just feel like this forum could really progress if it wasn't so uptight. This forum reminds me of the "new" sosua ironically. Overall I love this place, and look forward to becoming accepted by you guys.

Also...a drunk conversation a gringo friend of mine were having last night...why is it when a poor person moves to another country they are called an immigrant, but when someone from the first world moves elsewhere...they're reffered to as "ex-pat's" ...things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm... :smoke:

Salud!

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
The big boss man stated that there are plenty of other sites that devote themselves to the forbidden fruit topic. DR1 isn't the place for that.

Over here we specialize in talking about comparing the price of fruits, gasoline, obamacare and the who has the best pizza. Also our speciallity is to persuade any person who made the decision to move to the D.R. that it will be the biggest mistake of their lives.

I am new here as well but all in all it is a good bunch of people.

:bunny:

measy

May 15, 2014
hahahaha its true i've never seen a group of unhappier ex-pats in my life. But i think its reverse psychology ...they just want to keep the promise land to themselves :)

I also think there should be atleast a section for the forbidden fruit... I don't know any other dr forums neither am i interested in any...i like this place

measy

May 15, 2014
hahaha. I'm dominican so i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to the exploitation of women but a little conversation never hurt.

measy

May 15, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!! SOSUA SONNY!!! THE GREATEST name since cuba dave!! love it!!

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Yes the unhappy expats are quite entertaining. Was the reason I was reading this site so much before I joined!!!

Yeah I agree about the section for the forbidden fruit but I don't think it will fly. I think some of these posters haven't had good sex since the 80's so this why they get upset if we bring up the round and brown.

measy

May 15, 2014
I agree... i think we need an ex-pat coupe... how could you be unhappy in paradise? if you're unhappy then you didn't have enough money to retire comfortably in DR and shouldve maybe chose hondura's or elsewhere

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Yeah to live in the D.R. and be happy I would need a minimum of $5000 a month and im single. Some of these guys are getting by with $2000 a month.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
because they are miserably married to some wrinkled, pasty lizard and cannot get a bite of fresh meat?

measy

May 15, 2014
because they are miserably married to some wrinkled, pasty lizard and cannot get a bite of fresh meat?

i wouldnt go that far. but yea alot of these dudes probably married the first thing on two legs and are now living no different than a regular dominican

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal. But I travel a lot. Last 3 months I knocked out 2 trips to Cuba and 1 to Jamaica. Boots on the ground in Sosua on June 3rd for 8 weeks of fun, museums and cultural experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.