Why do you live here, if you hate it so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
In case you haven't noticed,DR1 is like a fatal car crash!
People,s eyes are drawn to it,weather they like it,or not!
Then they keep driving by the scene,to see if there will be another "crash"!
That's,"HUMAN NATURE"!
When that Indy Car driver was killed in the fiery,multi-car crash a few weeks ago,we saw the crash,over,and over again on all the newscasts for days,
.Then his funeral.Thats not NEWS!eXCEPT FOR HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS,WE COULD CARE LESS,BUT PEOPLE LIKE TO WATCH OTHER PEOPLE BEING KILLED!
If DR1 didn't spice up it's tips to members about how to solve real problems about survival here with some "Personalities" it would die!
Those who have an "Agenda" HERE NEED TO GET OUT MORE!
Who cares about the personal lives of a bunch of Expats?
Think of DR1 as more like the NationalENQUIERER,NOT THE "Holy Grail"!
"THATS ENTERTAINMENT"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
dr1 = entertainment for the ones who are chairman of the bored. I am not just a member, I am actually the chairman.
belgianK, you had gotten your ANSWERs to your question in the very 1st page. what did you expect when the thread become 12 - 13 pages long? someone is bound to say something that will **** off someone else. The shoes thrown at each other fitted many feet. naturally the thread took a dive towards hell. isn't this the norm for all threads which become too long for its own good?
take it easy belgian, read the thread with a little cube of sugar. Where will you get free entertainment from people like CC, free insults from AZB and boring posts from politically correct people on valium? This is only saturday and I am still under the weather. Stayed in bed all day. Now back to the kitchen to see what I can fix up to eat. Carry on brothers and sisters.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.