Why so many invisible DR1ers?

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Keyboard courage

Message boards give mice a place to shout at the pussys. I mean cats, errr, tigers.

Complaining is an internet sport.

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
miguel said:
I believe that making yourself invisible has nothing to do with "attacking" or "defending" after posting. There are MANY that don't even know who they can make themselves invisible.

As I said before, it could be privacy or any other reason.

For me, I do like when people see that I am on and click on my name and ask me a question or ask me if I want to go to the chat room or to Msn or Yahoo instant message or send me a "hate" mail.

My favotite one is when a Miguel "hater" saw me on, clicked on my name, sent me a email and wrote to me telling me that something that I had posted was amazing, " a work of a genious" but ended the mail telling me that he still hated my guts and that he would not post anything positive on any of my posts because I "was an axx hol". PRICELESS!!.

Maybe some Do get many hate mail/PM's and they do not want to bother.Some just don't care if they get them. In other words: IT'S THE MEMBER'S CHOICE!.
Miguel, just to be clear, I wasn't referring to the invisable mode. Just generalizing.......

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
I only post here and there

As with anything, you wil always get that group of people that are very active and will continuously voice their thoughts and opinions. At times we all join that group depending on how important that group is or the issue at hand is at that particular time. :nervous:

Myself? I post here and there. I come to the boards to find out what is going on, follow up questions that others may have, and add comments on occassion. But, it is not that I have to voice my opinion on everything.

I am one of those believers and it is a standard rule in my place of business. G-d gave you two ears and one mouth! There was a reason for that! As long as you use them in those propotions, you will be sucessful! Wasn't it Ben Franklin who said that if you want to give the impression of intelligence, just listen! :tired:

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
JRR said:
As with anything, you wil always get that group of people that are very active and will continuously voice their thoughts and opinions. At times we all join that group depending on how important that group is or the issue at hand is at that particular time. :nervous:

Myself? I post here and there. I come to the boards to find out what is going on, follow up questions that others may have, and add comments on occassion. But, it is not that I have to voice my opinion on everything.

I am one of those believers and it is a standard rule in my place of business. G-d gave you two ears and one mouth! There was a reason for that! As long as you use them in those propotions, you will be sucessful! Wasn't it Ben Franklin who said that if you want to give the impression of intelligence, just listen! :tired:
Great quote, good old Ben....here's another that comes to mind, not sure who quoted it though......
If you want to be seen....................stand up
If you want to be heard...................speak up
If you want to be appreciated...........shut up
Hummmmmmm