Wicking/cooling uv sporting shirts

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
I play tennis and squash and these types of shirts have become favorite choices. Too lots of different styles these days, some fairly dressy and lots of companies making them.

E

engineerfg

If you're Canadian, MEC (mountain equipment co-op) has great options at reasonable prices. Otherwise next time you're in miami, go to a 'Ross' store, and stock up for sdq. Definitely prefer Underarmor over other brands measured.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
been browsing and have come across a slight problem - all cheaper ones only available in huge sizes - looks like Im coming to have to spend some money

I did notice old navy have a thing which pops up and says they deleiver to the Dominican republic, so thats good to know

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
sounds like a good label for me lol- have you tried them and do they work to any extent.......this is my next problem lol whenerever i actually find something cheap i wonder if it works lol

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I wear Walter Hagan golf shirts and they work quite well at wicking the moisture! They are available at Dicks Sporting goods. Here is a link to the shirt page.

Dick's bought the rights to the Walter Hagen name.... they use it for all their golf house brands.
Shirts, shoes, gloves, etc...... I use nothing else as far as shoes and gloves - very good quality and price. Can't speak for the shirts but all the others are good.

WW