Will we have to pay to go to the beach?

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i already pay for beach access. my dominican wife will not go to any beach that does not have loud music, beer for sale, and a tiki hut to stay out of the sun, she doesn't want to get to dark, or god forbid she get her hair wet. the salt water is bad for her hair she says, i say what about all those chemicals in the salon, they'd kill a moose. then i pay for the guy to "watch" my car, on public land. and of course she can't go to the beach without taking one of her girlfriends and nieces and nephews. it's cheaper for me to go to an A-1.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
its my opinion that this law should pass in part no all.. I belive that a sales tax can be added in the beach area to cover for extra cleaning ,and that hotel should paid for the lceaning of the beaches... as far as the rest sounds good...Keep beaches clean..now no need to charge the visitor directly.. many of ways of gettign the funds...and yes everyone should be fine if they break the law...
I hate going to the ebach and have no place to put a chair.. and i ma force to renting one....