Wire Transfers becoming problematic

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
What is funny is that only the smallest of minds think that ATM transfers are for visitors only‼️
I live in 🇩🇴.
And until I started operating a business in 🇩🇴 I had no need to make large wire transfers mentioned by a certain big baller talking mess up in here. :unsure:
But then I 🏀 on a budget.
Not everyone can understand that concept.
Nor do they understand what bourbon is, but that is ok.
Anyone who only owns 2 acres can drop that off on the way to my front door and hope the dog does not drag it off while we are having a drink.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Luperon

csteinwand

May 11, 2020
Puerto Plata
anyone cash/deposit checks at banco santa cruz from a US bank account? There was another thread on cashing checks here, but IIRC it was from years ago... seems like a legit way to transfer money, by depositing a check into a dollars account, depending how long it takes for the money to clear

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
anyone cash/deposit checks at banco santa cruz from a US bank account? There was another thread on cashing checks here, but IIRC it was from years ago... seems like a legit way to transfer money, by depositing a check into a dollars account, depending how long it takes for the money to clear

I have mentioned here many times the importance of developing a relationship with your bank manager and sub-manager.
I can walk into my BPD branch, write a check from my U.S. Bank and they will make a deposit in my peso account available immediately.
I have not done it for the last 5 years but it used to be a monthly occurrence for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I've done it many times. The problem is, at BSC, it takes almost a month for the funds to be available in your account. At BHD, it takes about two weeks. You really need to plan ahead.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-

Wire Transfers becoming problematic​

This thread was started January 5, 2021
I have made two transfers from 🇺🇲 to 🇩🇴
Without a problem

EAST SIDE‼️

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
To understand.... the amounts need to be specified..

Less than $10,000 should fly thru... more might take more time

I rarely do more than $10K