wish me luck

L

LarrySpencer

Mainegirl....I know tat you are particularly looking at working in a school setting, but if your are interested, The call centers here offer a pretty good living. PM me if you are interested in more information about some of the centers here in Santo Domingo.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Once in DR, I hope you don't end up in a basement nor have to commute 80 miles a day!
What I wish for is that you find absolute peace, contentment and a good job/friend(s) to keep you busy enough so you won't consider escaping once again.
The DR needs you....Corazon.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Good luck and be careful dealing with people there. You know how some are, not exactly what they seem to be at first ;) Enjoy your new life experience!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I was so stupid to forget that school in Cap Cana!!! Go for it. That place is outta this world!!!

PAPA BEAR

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
happy to report...

I have a job, starts in August.

Will be starting up Spanglish again.

It is in a good location, to be disclosed when I actually get there! (Not counting chickens 'til they hatch and all that!)

StellaRay

Apr 8, 2007
I came here to wish you good luck, and now I must tell you congratulations as well! That's great everything is falling into place so quickly, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and keep up with your blog :)

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
And I have two license plates...one for the car :"La Profe" and one for my 4 by 4 truck (I am a Mainegirl after all) which says "Alitas"...says it all! (By the way, both car and truck have for sale signs on them, as I know not to even ask about bringing them.)
Thanks everyone for the well wishes and stay tuned for la aventura.
Keith, you know I will write for the Green Team, dedicatedly and with pleasure.
Chiri, Lunch Club meetings are held when? Monthly? :)