Woman kills attacker

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
I don't read spanish so help!! Was the guy "stripping" the scooer as in taking parts or did he force owner off and take bike?
IslandDreaming here is an English version from google.

A woman killed several shots at a suspect allegedly tried to strip when a moped , in an incident in Moca.
Florence Mary Crossarm Hernandez, 39, resident of El Rosario Street Caimito used the .38 revolver , numbering not legible to finalize the robber .

According to versions , the alleged offender , together with another person on board a motor intercepted Crossarm Hernandez, at the junction of New stay when moved in a moped , with her husband Manuel Genaro Ruiz Romero , 48 .

The individual's body , still unidentified and about 22 years, remains in the morgue of Moca Toribio Bencosme hospital.

Another version states that to see how individuals fired , the lady took the gun from his family and faced the thugs.

The case is being investigated by the police to determine how the events occurred .

- See more at: El Caribe ? Mujer mata hombre trat? de robarle pasola en Moca

May 5, 2007
IslandDreaming here is an English version from google.

A woman killed several shots at a suspect allegedly tried to strip when a moped , in an incident in Moca.
Florence Mary Crossarm Hernandez, 39, resident of El Rosario Street Caimito used the .38 revolver , numbering not legible to finalize the robber .

According to versions , the alleged offender , together with another person on board a motor intercepted Crossarm Hernandez, at the junction of New stay when moved in a moped , with her husband Manuel Genaro Ruiz Romero , 48 .

The individual's body , still unidentified and about 22 years, remains in the morgue of Moca Toribio Bencosme hospital.

Another version states that to see how individuals fired , the lady took the gun from his family and faced the thugs.

The case is being investigated by the police to determine how the events occurred .

- See more at: El Caribe ? Mujer mata hombre trat? de robarle pasola en Moca

Thanks, appreciate the thought but to be honest I got more from the Spanish version even though I don't understand Spanish! :surprised Google can do odd things sometimes