Women only forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
gays and women are in the same grouping.. they want to be part of everyday living but they also want to have their own treatment ..with special days for them and special rights ..try to exclude gays and women like they try to exclude people from their enclaves and you are called all sorts of names .. womens rights , gay rights but never mens rights .. Give them what they want and hopefully the female moderators will not interfere with other forums .

Our own treatment..really. Maybe we would like to talk about politics without all the insults, name calling, etc... Maybe we would like to talk about gun control again without all the personal attacks that are common in these threads. Your comment regarding female moderators is so off base and uncalled for.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If someone were finally emboldened to come out as a woman trapped in a man's body, how would that play out?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Mat will think of some interesting rules. She has been here a long time and knows many members.

Brand new members that sign up and start problems will be out. No infractions just out.

Just some suggestions ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think the idea of keeping women to just one forum is a very good idea .. they can hardly expect to participate in other forums once they have their own scared space

Most off topic threads are already all men. Very few women get involved in those.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Most off topic threads are already all men. Very few women get involved in those.

We're trying to make it better, and get rid of the trolls and bullies. I think a ladies forum is a great idea.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
We're trying to make it better, and get rid of the trolls and bullies. I think a ladies forum is a great idea.

Based on personal experience---severe cyber-bullying on this site---solely male-driven: PUH-LEEZE. Safe haven. Matilda: TKU. Brill idea.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Mat will think of some interesting rules. She has been here a long time and knows many members.

Brand new members that sign up and start problems will be out. No infractions just out.

Just some suggestions ;)

No mulligans.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
How would you know if a poster is a man a woman or tyranny?

Access by invitation/request only would be a good start.

Authorized members only, thus access would be controllable.

Minimum post count required to request access, would help prevent game players from joining.

Your post history would help determine eligibility/desirability to join.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Access by invitation/request only would be a good start.

Authorized members only, thus access would be controllable.

Minimum post count required to request access, would help prevent game players from joining.

Your post history would help determine eligibility/desirability to join.

All sounds good to me.

I suggest Matilda get's a group of like minded woman posters together and come up with a game plan and rules.

Last edited:

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Interesting proposal and I fully support it. The only thing I would add is set it up so men can read and not post. I enjoy the women's postings on DR1. They add a fresh and different perspective on many issues. 

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
So women have their own sacred space and are able to continue in the normal forums.

And the 'good men' support this?

Because the women can't take the male writing?

This is real?

How about installing a code of conduct across the forum that all posters should be held to. Of course input on this code from the ladies would be very much welcome and required.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
How about installing a code of conduct across the forum that all posters should be held to. Of course input on this code from the ladies would be very much welcome and required.

This is a proposal, nothing has happened yet.
We have created niche forums in the past and will continue to do so if someone steps up and is willing to moderate them. If it get's no input or the post count dies then it gets cut eventually.

We have a code of conduct and rules, we have mods that enforce these.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
This is a proposal, nothing has happened yet.
We have created niche forums in the past and will continue to do so if someone steps up and is willing to moderate them. If it get's no input or the post count dies then it gets cut eventually.

We have a code of conduct and rules, we have mods that enforce these.

As always Robert, you can do as you please, you really can.

The ladies aren't alone I believe in finding OT distasteful. Personally, I liked the forum better without OT at all and a better standard more actively policed by the then mods. I also believed that the ladies participated a lot more then.

Maybe that way the forum can be better across the board?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
So women have their own sacred space and are able to continue in the normal forums.

And the 'good men' support this?

Because the women can't take the male writing?

This is real?

And why not, the "good" men have 37 other dr1 forums to participate in, if that isn't enough, maybe dr1 isn't for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.