Women with Large feet 11+ In The Dominican Republic

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Not at all, I completely understand your logic here.

My issue is this, why market something thats not obtainable? Perfect example, I'm 5'11" and I prefer my jeans to be pretty long at least 36 inches long but while they advertise tall models and so on, at the end of the day is not normal to go to a store and being able to find jeans that long but the way the make it seem is that it is normal.

I tell you this, we are pretty common. There are many of us that are tall (Long LMAO) and very well proportioned and it makes sense for me to wear a size 11 in shoes... and they actually look small... :D I love it but anyway is one of those things that should be normal to get just like everyone else when they buy your "average" size 8 shoes... Come on. LOL

I have everything I need here in the states... At time I have to order online but what happens to those less unfortunate? I mean really??? I guarantee you that there are many ladies in DR that wear a size 11 in shoes! What are they wearing?????????? if everything is pretty much under a size 10!!!!??!!!?

I am also faced with the challenge of finding jeans, shoes and lets not even get started on bras.... I wear a size 16 0r 18 jeans with at minimum a 34" inseam...oh and the booty problem Africaida mentioned applies to me too... LOL I end up at the tailor for almost everything I buy taking in the waist if it fits the booty... and have a huge pile of gorgeous shoes I bought that hurt my feet...LOL I should open my own plus size store for tall girls with big feet and junk in the trunk. Any ideas for names? LOL:bunny:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my sister in law is a giant too and pure dominican. since she does not go out naked i presume she must me able to get some clothes for her 180cm frame :)
her feet are about the size of kayaks but she always has nice shoes so shops catering to valkyries must exist :)

Reactions: Celt202

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I am also faced with the challenge of finding jeans, shoes and lets not even get started on bras.... I wear a size 16 0r 18 jeans with at minimum a 34" inseam...oh and the booty problem Africaida mentioned applies to me too... LOL I end up at the tailor for almost everything I buy taking in the waist if it fits the booty... and have a huge pile of gorgeous shoes I bought that hurt my feet...LOL I should open my own plus size store for tall girls with big feet and junk in the trunk. Any ideas for names? LOL:bunny:

You said booty 2 times in this message. So I figure if you re like Aida, then 5 times the booty? Booty x 5? Whew, you guys got me snickering like Roscoe P. Coltrane "kew, kew, kew, kew." Its getting to be "Ass-tastic" in here. BTW Ass-tastic, great name for a store pertaining to the derriere elite among us. Or Panty-monium.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Shiraz, a word of advice, don't ever type the word booty when Racer is around (he has sensors, lol) :)

I like Ass-tastic for a name

TeresaMac

Oct 7, 2010
my sister in law is a giant too and pure dominican. since she does not go out naked i presume she must me able to get some clothes for her 180cm frame :)
her feet are about the size of kayaks but she always has nice shoes so shops catering to valkyries must exist :)

And she lives there? I live here in the states I have no problems getting anything I need.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Whaoo, summer clothes were on sale at Sears Store last weekend, Converse All Star sneakers # 10 and 11 @ $ 14. less a 15 % discount, the problem is that the colors are for girls only. My wife told me get some of them I take like present for the family next time to DR but I don't have any female family who dress that size of shows.

JJ

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If you go into a shoe store and the clerk asks you "are those your shoes or the box they came in" then just walk out.

You don't have to take that kind of guff from anybody. :cheeky:

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Shiraz, a word of advice, don't ever type the word booty when Racer is around (he has sensors, lol) :)

I like Ass-tastic for a name

That's OK I can handle anything Racer throws at me and my bootyliscious booty...body... there I just did it again... :cheeky:

Reactions: Africaida

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
If you go into a shoe store and the clerk asks you "are those your shoes or the box they came in" then just walk out.

There's a shop in the building where I work that has gone out of business...perhaps it's the winning personality of their sales clerk that did the trick... my experience with her was as follows, they had a sale on shoes, interesting imported ones from India and although they said they were my size they were too small. So she asked how I was doing and I told her that they were probably a small make since they were imported and she looked at me and said well "people like me don't have that problem". I said oh, and what kind of people are you? She said, skinny. In my mind, I asked her if she would like to feel my size 11's kicking her skinny a$$ but opted just to drop the shoes and left the store...I wish I could shoot laser beams from my eyes that day. Maybe the store going bankrupt is a karma thing. :cheeky:

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010

This is hillarious. My boyfriend has several larger female relatives and they were trying on my shoes etc when I was visiting. I parted with a favorite top of mine because one of them was in love with it. They were saying they had a hard time finding anything stylish or of decent quality in their sizes in POP.

TeresaMac

Oct 7, 2010
This is hillarious. My boyfriend has several larger female relatives and they were trying on my shoes etc when I was visiting. I parted with a favorite top of mine because one of them was in love with it. They were saying they had a hard time finding anything stylish or of decent quality in their sizes in POP.

that is sooo sad.... but is true.... I am sure that once I get there... I will come back with half of the things I took in the first place is always that way...

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
thats why i suggested the transvestite stores .....not to be rude, but they actually make nice shoes for stage performers

have you seen the dvd kinky boots

TeresaMac

Oct 7, 2010
thats why i suggested the transvestite stores .....not to be rude, but they actually make nice shoes for stage performers

have you seen the dvd kinky boots

Hmmmm don't they wear stripper like shoes.. With clear platforms ? So not what I am looking for.. Thanks for the suggestion though :p

No I haven't seen the dvd kinky boots..

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Hmmmm don't they wear stripper like shoes.. With clear platforms ? So not what I am looking for.. Thanks for the suggestion though :p

No I haven't seen the dvd kinky boots..

What's wrong with stripper shoes ? ;)

Kinky boots ? One learns a whole lot of things on DR1 :cheeky:

TeresaMac

Oct 7, 2010

Hmm I'm sorry but I'm trying to understand what exactly are you saying here....???? :confused:

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Nothing wrong with them.. but just not my cup of tea per say..

Yah, we're already 5'11" as if we need additional height LOL It's hard enough for me to find attractive shoes that dont' have heels higher than 3 inches. I do have some 4" ones because the fashion this year just made it impossible to resist... if only my boyfriend was taller... ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah, my sister in law lives and shops here :)
i second jr with his transvestite shop suggestion. they have all sorts of shoes for men who dress up as all sorts of women. so you can get there elegant high heels in all colours, nice boots and everything a girl (or a girl wannabe) needs. that will also include big fancy dresses that could do for a party. after all there are plenty of 190cm tall men who want to dress up as marylin monroe, liza minelli or jessica rabbit :)
what beats me is that i have never seen any of them short, skinny men doing that trick. somehow the desire to dress like a ladee always seem to get only tall, big and hairy men :)