World Cup TV coverage

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Chili scored. I love watching the station with Spanish speaking commentators because when someone scores you can hear it from the bathroom LOL

Annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOAL.....................................................................................................

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Bye bye Spain, funny I can't see any of my Spanish friends around to tease them, we will have a new champion this year...

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Nice games today, feel sorry for Nigeria and Algeria, they played really well, but I guess it was expected for Germany and France to go through.

I watch the games on channel 5 or 15 with Dominican commentary now (ESPN is blocked off), and I'm amazed by the amount of advertising. I mean in addition to the stuff appearing at the bottom, every other sentence is someone advertising something instead of the commentators. I have never heard or seen anything like it in a football program.

With my limited Spanish I try to concentrate on commentary and match it with what is happening in the game but it gets really confusing. I once thought Brugal was actually a player on the pitch that enjoys his drinks very much !?!?

Oh, and who is this "Wise Ass Juan" and what is his relationship with Budweiser.....!?!?!? lol