Would you believe it?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
We are all happy for this family. The DNA testing does not apply. You are doing these people a disservice. Any further posts of this nature will be deleted. (My personal apologies Simon & Nicky - but it takes all kinds as you know!)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wow that is great news Simon congrats. Is it the water? The bottled kind of course.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Come on, Simon, living in the DR all this time, you're Dominican now, aren't you? You'll probably have 12 by the time you're done! hahaha....

Felicidades from the bottom of my heart. I'm so happy for you both!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I just had a silly thought - a marketing expert could sure use this story to market the DR as the 'The One Place on Earth that Restores your Libido'! Just imagine the campaign :laugh::laugh::laugh:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chris said:
We are all happy for this family. The DNA testing does not apply. You are doing these people a disservice. Any further posts of this nature will be deleted. (My personal apologies Simon & Nicky - but it takes all kinds as you know!)

I just read this whole thread, and can't believe that anyone would suggest such thing to people they don't even know. Extremely poor taste. I think we all apologize to you, Simon and Nicky, for their ignorance.

corazonpartioamor

Apr 28, 2006
Newspaper Worthy

I think news like this should be promoted in the national papers of Rep.Dom. I mean, come on a couple who thought they could not concieve goes down to the Dominican and presto, now ther is a baby. Wow, that is such great news. The sun, the weather, the food, the air, who knows , and who cares, you have been given a gift from God and what a story to tell as this family grows. God bless you and some one call the Newspaper this is noteworthy!

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Mirador said:
I remember reading somewhere that a random survey of families in England and Wales had determined through DNA analysis that on average 1 out of 5 children of families had proven, unbeknown to their parent, to be of a different biological father than their siblings, and because of this the UK has banned covert DNA testing to determine paternity unless authorized by a court of law.

-

You are a colossal ass.

Please slap yourself.

Twice.

Scandall
www.dr1.com/podcast