You Can Take The Girl Out The Bar BUT Can You Take The Bar Out Of The Girl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no, its totally going to work. i have it on a good authority that 17 of blackbeard's hos married gringos who came for a casual drilling and then fell in love. granted, some of those girls are back in business already but nonetheless, 17.

May 29, 2006
Let us know when she quits the bar job, has a sick relative, and needs to pay a bill to avoid going to jail...

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
less fortunate? Some of these young ladies make more than many of you posters. They will have often have a good number of
guys on the Western Union string. Do the math, six or eight guys sending weekly WU, plus what they are making while still
working. If they stay off substance abuse and resist the temptation to have the prettiest chulo they have the
opportunity to make a pile of money,

If only they would put the money in the bank and save up for the day that their attributes are no longer appealing.

But my guess is that, in nearly every case, the money goes for salon, nails, clothes, cheap jewelry, shoes, and whatever else makes them look good. It's all about the moment.

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
Show me your friends and ............... how does that saying go?
You know what LUPERON I don't know how the saying goes....
SO why don't you be a real sweetie and share the full version with us.....
and then I,ll share one of my favourite sayings with you

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
If only they would put the money in the bank and save up for the day that their attributes are no longer appealing.

But my guess is that, in nearly every case, the money goes for salon, nails, clothes, cheap jewelry, shoes, and whatever else makes them look good. It's all about the moment.
Maybe they should get a financial advisor and start a pension plan????????

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Maybe they should get a financial advisor and start a pension plan????????

What would it be called?

(Remember that Dominicans like names for everything)

Putaplan (too obvious)
Prostiplan (sounds too much like prosthesis)
Prosdomplan (might work)
Trasepen (Trabajadores sexuales pensiones)
Pentrase (Pension de trabajadores sexuales, and it sounds close enough to penetrate).

Other ideas welcome.

Dec 26, 2011
What would it be called?

(Remember that Dominicans like names for everything)

Putaplan (too obvious)
Prostiplan (sounds too much like prosthesis)
Prosdomplan (might work)
Trasepen (Trabajadores sexuales pensiones)
Pentrase (Pension de trabajadores sexuales, and it sounds close enough to penetrate).

Other ideas welcome.

k plan ni plan conyaaazo!?

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
She can be on my health care plan whenever she wants.

JD ... this is not for you nor me ... but some "sing a different tune" when they finally get what they think they want. Look at what eventually happened to the guy in that video ....

And for some .... be careful what you wish for! You may actually get it!!! :laugh:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vc8tPTVBRSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
No need to dabble in bar chicks here...too risky. There are plenty of internet dating sites with mucho quality, attractive adult dominicanas...prescreen online first. Nothing is free here and the lady I met here needs at least $750 a month support, but it is far cheaper with better quality than in the US.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
In my limited experience the best Chicas are the ones who have full time employment, work at a tienda, like supermercado,
El banco, officina de ventas, students. In the end its all still paradise. But its just a fantasy in the past i also failed to see.
The hardest part being not falling in love with them, because they DO NOT love you.. To confuse beautiful affection and
Kindness, and constant abrazos and besos is a lesson hard learned in the DR, it means nothing when the green stops flowing.
As i get on the plane in the next few days I need to remember someone just like me is getting off the plane. The relacion ends.
Its not easy when you find one you really like, but its the cold hard facts in this country.. Might be different if your chica is over 35, but Im always attracted to the 20 somethings..

Feb 15, 2005
No need to dabble in bar chicks here...too risky. There are plenty of internet dating sites with mucho quality, attractive adult dominicanas...prescreen online first. Nothing is free here and the lady I met here needs at least $750 a month support, but it is far cheaper with better quality than in the US.

:surprised:eek:

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011

What? Que? Was?

May 29, 2006
You meet a girl. Make a date with her that you'll go grocery shopping with her and pay for the food if she'll cook dinner for you at her house, because you want "real" Dominican cooking. It will run you maybe 1000 pesos for groceries. Check out her house and her kids and stay the hell out of the kitchen while she cooks. The kids go to bed with full stomachs. That is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs for a Dominican woman. If she's living beyond her means or wants way more groceries than needed, enjoy the night and move on.

Aug 6, 2006
This makes sense

You meet a girl. Make a date with her that you'll go grocery shopping with her and pay for the food if she'll cook dinner for you at her house, because you want "real" Dominican cooking. It will run you maybe 1000 pesos for groceries. Check out her house and her kids and stay the hell out of the kitchen while she cooks. The kids go to bed with full stomachs. That is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs for a Dominican woman. If she's living beyond her means or wants way more groceries than needed, enjoy the night and move on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
I agree with this post.

Every woman thinks she makes the best sancocho. I personally wish that just one knew how to make conch fritters as good as the Bahamians.

I think you have to keep in mind that most Dominicanas aren't ever actually married in the American sense. When el marido stops paying the bills, that basically constitutes a divorce.

Education as a rule ends at the eighth grade, and does not include any survival skills. Women have a hard time finding a job that can support them. Look at the prices in the supermarket: they ar5e as high or higher than in the US. Only fruit, veggies, rice, beans and meat are a bit less.

One could marry a gringa in the US and try an experiment: stop paying the bills and see how long she loves you. Or just try not keeping up with the Joneses.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

While the leftovers are saved for the father of the children? No thanks.

There are easier ways to hook up with a non-puta than paying for stuff for people you have no business taking care of even in the most meager of ways.

Besides, if you come out like that the first time it will be expected of you EVERY time. Sets a terrible precedent, imo.

As for the OP, this story has played itself out over the years on DR1 ad nauseum, and the longer-term members of the site are just too jaded to offer anything but insults or the same advice over and over again which, quite frankly, always goes in one ear and out the other.

Me personally I'm not into "testing" anyone to gauge their authenticity. I already know that when dating someone of humble means they are going to ask for money because quite frankly, who else are they going to ask? From their perspective if a turista is not willing to send them money and buy them expensive phones or whatever, then they don't see the point in messing with one. You can't really blame them.

This evolves from not understanding poverty culture, and it's not solely relegated to Dominicans, even though they do add their own unique twist to the situation with the constant lying, lies that never deviate from the playbook from east to west, north to south of the island.

Even if you do support them, what are you paying for? Fidelity? That's the fatal flaw in the transaction. The other flaw is in thinking that if you send money it will make these women that much happier to see you when you DO roll around in person. There's no money in the world you can pay that will buy a sincere reaction to your presence. Especially from a moody, jaded, anemic Dominicana who's just looking for a gringo pendejo sugar daddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2006
I have no hesitation paying for food for a GF and her kids while she's providing me with a bed and benefits at least twice a day. I get my laundry done, my food cooked for me and what little I spend on food balances out what I'd be blowing on Presidentes, meals out and other diversions, not to say the least for hotel bills when I'm in the DR for a short time. It is what it is. I don't send money to girls and they stay working. If they quit their job or tell me about a *sick relative*, I'm out the door. I have no expectation of fidelity when I'm not staying with them and if they are hooked up with someone else when I come back, there are plenty of other girls out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.