You know you're in the DR when you see...

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
2,306
54
0
My fav beach SOSUA!!!

xgh7ie.jpg
 

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
712
10
0
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/photosbymonicamichele/143371615/" title="Photo Sharing"><img src="http://static.flickr.com/53/143371615_56eb4f6aa7.jpg" width="500" height="375" alt="Licey Girls" /></a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/photosbymonicamichele/143371614/" title="Photo Sharing"><img src="http://static.flickr.com/48/143371614_dd9bcd3d99.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="Can you hear my bass?" /></a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/photosbymonicamichele/113290205/" title="Photo Sharing"><img src="http://static.flickr.com/54/113290205_c7443196ec.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="Catedral Primada de America" /></a>
 

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
2,306
54
0
Ricardo I don't mean to torture you but what the heck...

This one looks much better. Specially after a meal of Chivo Guisado.

xlw9dc.jpg
 

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
2,306
54
0
And you know you are DEFINATELY in the D.R. when you can do this...

xlwb6d.jpg
 

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
3,269
37
48
El Tigre said:
Ricardo I don't mean to torture you but what the heck...

This one looks much better. Specially after a meal of Chivo Guisado.

xlw9dc.jpg
Thanks for the Screen-Saver!!!
 
May 12, 2005
8,564
270
0
expatsooner said:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/photosbymonicamichele/143371615/" title="Photo Sharing"><img src="http://static.flickr.com/53/143371615_56eb4f6aa7.jpg" width="500" height="375" alt="Licey Girls" /></a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/photosbymonicamichele/143371614/" title="Photo Sharing"><img src="http://static.flickr.com/48/143371614_dd9bcd3d99.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="Can you hear my bass?" /></a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/photosbymonicamichele/113290205/" title="Photo Sharing"><img src="http://static.flickr.com/54/113290205_c7443196ec.jpg" width="500" height="333" alt="Catedral Primada de America" /></a>

It's funny that you put up the picture of that banged up honda with giant speaker on its roof. I saw the exact car last week when i was in Herrera. Never got around to taking a picture of it myself. Only in the DR.
 

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
12,289
513
113
monster said:
eek.gif
...Damn

Hey AZB...why dont you post up some more pictures of sweet Santiagueras!!!
There is always some idiot who picks up the pictures from here and puts her in some dominican porn site. this has already happened once. I refuse to put anymore pictures of girls i know or have dated.
AZB
 

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
5,261
2
0
111
Oh come on!!!

monster said:
eek.gif
...Damn

Hey AZB...why dont you post up some more pictures of sweet Santiagueras!!!
Are you guys sure that the girl with the red pants is a Santiaguera and NOT a Santiaguero?.

That "girl" looks like my nephew "Raul".

And by the look of "her" crotch, "she" is either "happy to see me" or has a chancleta "there". LOL.
 
Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
13,993
184
0
109
www.rockysbar.com
Top 5 Answers.....

miguel said:
Are you guys sure that the girl with the red pants is a Santiaguera and NOT a Santiaguero?.

That "girl" looks like my nephew "Raul".

And by the look of "her" crotch, "she" is either "happy to see me" or has a chancleta "there". LOL.
5) This just proves how unfair Nal's "male/female" poll is.
4) I wonder why AZB has this picture in his collection.
3) Maybe it's a yeast thing, and it's rising in the heat.
2) She's so beautiful, I don't care if there's a Venus Fly Trap down there.
1) Please post Raul's pic & phone number.
 

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
12,289
513
113
Miguel, this santiaguera is taller than you in real life and stunningly beautiful. I don't know her well, but she studies in UTESA and does modeling. She is from esperanza but lives in santiago for a long time.
AZB
 

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
5,261
2
0
111
I C!

AZB said:
Miguel, this santiaguera is taller than you in real life and stunningly beautiful. I don't know her well, but she studies in UTESA and does modeling. She is from esperanza but lives in santiago for a long time.
AZB
Taller than me, and?. EVERYBODY IS taller than me.

Stunningly beautiful, like they say "para el gusto se hicieron los colores". Charlize Theron, now that's stunningly beautiful.

"Does modeling", shyt if I had a chele for every Dominican that says that she is into modeling, I would be a rich man supporting my whole family, you and your supply of La Pela. Me make a joke, hahahaha.

Who cares if she is taller than me and in your eyes is stunningly beautiful, studies in UTESA and models. She still looks like a guy and has the crotch to prove it, that's all I am saying.

Btw, ANYBODY can just stand at a place and take pictures of ANYBODY and it does not mean that they know the person. You should see all the pictures I have of planes and then told my friends that they belong to me, hahaha. Me make another joke!.

Not to hijack the thread let me say that you know you are in the DR when:

Btw 2: just pulling your 3 legs brotha!.

You see someone drinking a mabi and eating a chimichurry at 3am after a night of partying!.
 
Last edited: