Your source of income?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Major,

You are right. We just have some right wing idiots on here that like to jump on Obama at any opportunity. He's black you know.

So am I. But, sometimes, just because someone makes a statement that we disagree with, it doesn't always mean ........

Never mind. THAT still doesn't get to "income". THAT would best be something discussed "off topic:. (My opinion).

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Wow. Two billion for the Lifeline expenditures out of a 3.7 trillion budget. That will break us for sure. And it was started by Ronald Reagan???? That can't be right. Remember Reagan was a saint and he never raised taxes except four times. He also tamed the growth of the Federal Government (it grew every year he was President). And he tripled the national debt. It was one trillion when he started his first term and it was 3 trillion when he left. How do you like those facts? Remember prove me wrong.
Admission of ignorance and deflection/change of subject duly noted.

As is surrender.

(FWIW: the Lifeline Program, as I recall, was put in by Democrats as a "lifeline" for the noble poor when Reagan wanted to deregulate the telecom industry, breaking up AT&T specifically; the concern was that the rural poor may be left without telephone service. So it wasn't "started" by Reagan as a stand-alone program but as a compromise with Democrats, really a Democrat idea.)

(FWIW Part Deux: The Executive Branch CANNOT "grow gubmint." Only the House can (Budgetary responsibility); not the Senate (Advise and Consent). A President can SIGN legislation or veto legislation, that's it. Harsh reality: in Reagan's tenure he NEVER had a prayer of having a veto stick. Never. It would be fruitless. His situation is similar to Obama's today: slim majority in the Senate and upside down in the House. I don't know how old you are but Reagan was also known as a master of compromise. Additionally, EVERY Budget that RR dutifully submitted was deemed as "Dead on Arrival" by the Democrat Speaker of the House. To say "Reagan grew gubmint" is to not only misunderstand the Constitutional process of how gubmint operates, but not understand the history of what happened. I see neither history nor civics are your strong suit.)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not that it matters to me, BUT, "Obama" is of a "Mixed Race" heritage.
He says himself, "I'm a Mutt".
And was raised in a "White" home, mostly by his white maternal grandparents.
"Baby Daddy" went back to his homeland.
He "conned" me his first election, but you know what they say,."Fool Me Once, F#*K ME",.. "Fool Me Twice, F#*K YOU!!!"
"Barry's" had the ball for 5 years now, when does it become his "GAME"?????????????????
Take a "HINT", I stopped blaming Carter & Slick Willy years ago.
Someone post the, "Horse, PLEASE???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"CB", remember the "Left Wing,Liberal, "Obama, Pilosi, Reed" Mantra, "They aren't "Facts", unless we dream them up!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.