DOminican women preference?

gringostudent

Jun 20, 2005
Ive been a lot of places and I think that Puerto Rico has the hottest women on the planet. Crazy though.
Dominican women are super good when they are good, super bad when they are bad. Super fine and ooze sexuality.
Where Im from has beautiful white girls, in the South women seems to take care of themselves more than the ones ive seen a lot up North. Europe is holding too. Id give honorable mention to Holland and Spain.
American black girls are where its at. I'd have to call BS on the guy saying that they wont date outside their race, Ive had some fine ones. I think that some of the more educated ones like white guys more in fact.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
size wise it would need to be a small one that can be put in a cupboard after its done its duties

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Opposites attract isn't that how they call it?

Agreed that is exactly what they say. But at the end of the day opposites are just opposites. Once the initial romance subsides, there better be similarities buried beneath the differences in skin color and social background or the relationship will be difficult at best. And finding these "soulamatic" similarities beyond your own group is, although risky, very (ahemm) enriching.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
even for me, a woman, females are easier on the eye than men, i like to look :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
legs:
i love long thin legs. a pleasure to stare at. dominicanas tend to be rather short and when generally well proportioned they do not have pins to die for. alas, leggy ladies are lucky by nature because not even plastic surgery can fix short stubby stumps we walk on.

tits:
much like rousseau i cannot see a woman in a boobless creature. but then jean jacques lost his virginity to an old lady he called "momma", attributed his weak health conditions to excessive masturbation and ended up with a sturdy french peasant woman who could not read nor write. so maybe he ain't an authority on female beauty :)
how do dominicans stuck up here? well, hard to say since they all insist on wearing badly fitted 34B bras regardless of the real size of their bosoms. and they seem to be little shy to unleash their beauties in the presence of other ladies. i have been here six years and i have only seen one naked set of puppies. how sad is that? european ladies let their dogs out all the time!

tits:
much like rousseau i cannot see a woman in a boobless creature. but then jean jacques lost his virginity to an old lady he called "momma", attributed his weak health conditions to excessive masturbation and ended up with a sturdy french peasant woman who could not read nor write. so maybe he ain't an authority on female beauty :)
how do dominicans stuck up here? well, hard to say since they all insist on wearing badly fitted 34B bras regardless of the real size of their bosoms. and they seem to be little shy to unleash their beauties in the presence of other ladies. i have been here six years and i have only seen one naked set of puppies. how sad is that? european ladies let their dogs out all the time!

Citing the old Rosseau is priceless. You made my day dv8!

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
gringo, i have to call u on that one. been to pr many times, and all i can see is ATTITUDE. They think their sheit don't stink. And, they don't hold a candle to dominicanas in the looks dept

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
No preference. They're all beautiful , each has their own attributes that makes them special.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
They don't shave under their arms like God intended either!

don't go all naturist on me, dude :)
if you were to enjoy women the way god intended them to be you could just as well have a bloke wrap his hairy legs around you, i tell ya. god had a funny sense of homour with all those hair follicles, he did. but satan... satan, my dear, has GILETTE.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
These threads are like that Johnny Cash song "Jackson" everyone talking big about what they are going to do with their parts.
I actually found what I considered a physically perfect woman here in the DR. However that did not last for other reasons.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you mean you like them 8-80, blind, cripple or crazy. if they can't walk, drag um ?. :ermm:

Last edited:

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I have to say, if you see an exceptionally attractive Dominicana, she will be GORGEOUS; but the same is true for all groups. Admittedly, I haven't been around the D.R. enough to have seen a great number of women; but overall, I haven't found that a particularly large percentage of the women are exceptionally beautiful. I really do need to travel the country a bit and visit some other areas.

And I have to agree with Dv8... let the "girls" out!!!! LOL (I appreciate women who appreciate other women.)

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
gringo, i have to call u on that one. been to pr many times, and all i can see is ATTITUDE. They think their sheit don't stink. And, they don't hold a candle to dominicanas in the looks dept

Spoken like a peson that have never been married to a Dominicana. You think Dominican women don't have ATTITUDE, marry one, and I promise you would SWIM back to Puerto Rico.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
CC said it best for me. Experience is the great teacher. Doms for me too, although I have seen a few Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Columbianas, Brazillians, ...........Guess I like lots just so they are not US and white.