DOminican women preference?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you mean noone likes whale watching at the airport ? those canadian women look so bella.....:cry:

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I agreed with Boruga (Dominican comic) No hay mujeres feas... lo que hay es poco ron!

The lack of of rum is what makes women ugly...

Something like that!

JJ

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
you mean noone likes whale watching at the airport ? those canadian women look so bella.....:cry:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4ticuxuvNI?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4ticuxuvNI?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Then there are these type of Canadian women.LOL. have 5 Canadian nieces they are all tall and good looking- not a fat one amongst them

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
gringo, i have to call u on that one. been to pr many times, and all i can see is ATTITUDE. They think their sheit don't stink. And, they don't hold a candle to dominicanas in the looks dept

Maybe somebody have not mentioned this to you, but Puerto Rican women were not put on the earth to smile at you 99% of the time and bring JOY to your dull life. Ok you LIKE Dominicans no need to bad mouth Puerto Ricans. Do me a favor tell all your friends about the CANDLE and looks dept, so you and your buddies stay off the island of Puerto Rico.

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
WHich would you prefer, an american black woman, american white women, asian or dominican woman? Me, hands down I prefer a DOminicana. What is everyone's preference and what do you like most about that type of woman?

I can't believe after 9 pages of comments, nobody has posted this answer: WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE OF EACH!?!?!

The only sensible reason to not want ONE of each, is that you may want TWO of each! :)

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Tool

I did not want to even go here, but if you want me to explain it more I will. MOST of the time I will write it once more MOST of the time it is white people attracted to Dominicans, PRicans, African Americans, Asians Mexican etc. Do you EVER hear African Americans or PRicans or any other minority group going to Poland, England or Canada looking for beautiful women or men.
I do not see or hear a lot of Asians or people from the middle east writting " my Dominican wife or my Dominican husband" I am not knocking people for marrying who they want, but you have to admit it has to be a reason why so
BTW There are TRILLIONS of Dominicans in the US, but people would rather do it the hard way. Most Dominicans in US speak English and they do not need a visa, so why go to DR and court a woman when Washington Heights have PLENTY and YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A PASSPORT OR CEDULA.

The group of women who NEVER date outside their race is African American women. I have a white friend who love black women and he like the 9's and 10's and I told him you have a better chance winning the lottery SISTAS don't get down like that not the 9's and 10's.

JMB,

You don't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed! :ermm:
Crows fly with crows, seagulls fly with seagulls.

There is plenty mixing of the races in Canada, USA and Europe including black, asian and latin.
I've seen black African and American males with blonde white females, seems as if opposites attract.
Just proves that they are not prejudice and racist..... as you sound!

"NO ONE dates and marry outside their race more then whites regardless if they are from US, Canada or Europe".
Except for the ones they marry, so it becomes an even equation.
You need to work on your theories and learn to love all women...... it's fun!!! :lick:

Quote:
"I see a very old person or a CORNY looking person with a very nice looking wife or girlfriend with them is at the gate headed to the Dominican Republic, not sometimes ALL the time".
Wow... OlD and CORNY..... good going Rico Suave, don't be jealous!

Quote:
"Dominicanas are attracted to Dominicanos
African Americans are attracted to Africans Americans
Puerto Ricans are attracted to Puerto Ricans
Mexicans want other Mexicans
ETC ETC ETC ETC!!!"

Could African Americans be attracted to Africans?
Even worse white:mad: Africans???

I'm with Randall Bell give me two of each and three Dominicanas just to Just to make JMB crazy at the airport,
So Homeland Security will arrest him!:rambo:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
who said, "i love them 8-80, blind, no teeth and crazy. if they can't walk, drag um... :ermm:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EK_LN3XEcnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>