Sosua is a waste-Land at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Yes and you unfortunately landed on our shores and spent enough time here to marry and create another child with a vacant father.
Punta Cana has turned, it is not as it used to be 6 or 7 years ago, there are whores on every corner there also now (educate yourself, rather than plain guesswork) it is obvious in this case you prefer to stay with the general scum you describe at every opportunity.
Your pent up rage for being jilted by you barrio rat has infected your bones.
Why compare what is not comparable, why the need to constantly bitch about what you are unable to understand, why is the US whe the bar is at for you, after all you know so much surely you must know the US is really only desirable to those in desperation, the where anywhere is better than home. Don't get it mixed up, it is confusing to most so your head must be utterly messed up, as is evident.

go get laid, forget about her.

Show me anywhere I said there are no hookers in Punta Cana??? ANYWHERE?? I said they have set themselves apart from DR and became their own brand which they have. I said people in Texas, Arizona, Indiana, Minnesota, etc know about Punta Cana before they know about DR. How are you going to tell me about my own fellow countrymen???

Now I really need you to read everything carefully I write because I will never write this again:

I know you have some sort of superior complex being from England and all, and how your people once sailed the sea trying to turn the world into a "graveyard" killing everything in their sight. You will ALWAYS be a descendant from a land of people that preformed unthinkable acts on other human beings. I don't give a damn who you are right now in 2013 because I know the ROOT of you and your people. "Blood on the leaves blood on the root" You think you are one of the "good white people" just because you have an wife of color? I know how white men feel deep down inside about women of color I always did. You guys worship the ground they walk on.

I have NEVER called you a liar or mess up in the head like you tell me, YOU KNOW WHY because I do not have say any of those things because telling me you are a white man from England I mean calling you a liar and mess up would be OVERKILL.

Now you enjoy your day.

Dec 26, 2011
You will ALWAYS be a descendant from a land of people that preformed unthinkable acts on other human beings.

Every military power, given the opportunity, has performed "unthinkable acts on other human beings". We're all drenched in blood.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JMB", you should quit while you are BEHIND!
Male rapists don't rape because they can't get "Laid At Home"!
They rape to have ultimate power over their victims.
Pedophiles, many who were raped by men as small children, which MUST F#*K up your mind a whole bunch, probably have no idea WHY they like kids, but "Arrested Development" from being raped must have a part in it.
One thing they are NOT, is Gay,although there certainly are gay men who are pedophiles, just as there are heterosexual males who are pedophiles.
When you spout your venom about Dominicans, it's a a case of "The Pot calling the Kettle Black"!
You appear to a "Baby Daddy" to some kids, here, and elsewhere.
Practice what you preach!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
JMB, like some "Blacks" you will always prefer to use "History" as an Excuse for every current problem in your life!
Give it up, "Reparations" are not coming!
Start living as a man.
Make a life for yourself that doesn't include "Blaming OTHERS for your lot in life!
That's what successful,happy, Black people have done!

Last edited:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Pedophiles, many who were raped by men as small children, which MUST F#*K up your mind a whole bunch, probably have no idea WHY they like kids, but "Arrested Development" from being raped must have a part in it.
One thing they are NOT, is Gay,although there certainly are gay men who are pedophiles, just as there are heterosexual males who are pedophiles.
When you spout your venom about Dominicans, it's a a case of "The Pot calling the Kettle Black"!
JMB, like some "Blacks" you will always prefer to use "History" as an Excuse for every current problem in your life!
Start living as a man.
Make a life for yourself that doesn't include "Blaming OTHERS for your lot in life!

Right!!! There have never been any cases of men rapping women all across college campuses in the USA all because the man could not get laid. If you slip a woman the "date rape drug" and have sex with her, guess what you are a rapist, and very few of them are doing because the want to feel powerful, they are a couple of horny white boys that can't find anyone to have sex with.

I may appear to be a "baby daddy" LOL and you appear to be a 12 month Santa Claus!!! so we are even LOL

BTW about the reparations LOL Coming from a man that once was raised in "rural Illinios" I find this almost funny. Go head CC tell DR1 members about people in rural Illinios, and rural Indiana. Tell them how you were raised to look at people of color equal to the white people in your area.

Don't worry CC the moment I saw your words that you were from "rural Illinios" I knew all I needed to know and that is why I understand enough behind the poster CC. Don't worry I will keep your secret;)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I would like to know the statistics on countries where prostitution is legal and the amount of reported rapes per year compared to countries where prostitution is illegal.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
I can't tell you how many Dominicans I have met in Costa Rica, and my 1st question is always how did you get here? If a tica sees a Dominican woman in Costa Rica, what do some of you think the 1st thing that comes to the Tica's mind. Lawyer, teacher, doctor, accountant, hedge fund manager?

Missionary?

"R"

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Start living as a man.

Wow ! That WAS racist cc.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I meant not to like or dislike your post. Clicked on it while "post hopping".

But, I must say that the receiver of CC's note is not actually holding back too with questionable remarks, wouldn't you say?

Wow ! That WAS racist cc.

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
JMB I have agreed with some things you said, but most I have not. You have done the one thing that irritates me the most. You have said that they are all bad. You believe that all Dominicans are just looking for a meal ticket and are just scamming away all day long. All the girls are looking for a gringo to hook up so they can get their visa and live on welfare or be taken care of by someone else for the rest of their life.

But I have Dominican relatives. So that offends me too. When you include everyone you are also talking about my family. In fact you are also talking about your own child who is still living here. Since your child is going to grow up in the DR do you think the outcome will be the same.

I'm not denying what happened to you nor your situation. And I'm not denying it happens a lot here. But that doesn't mean it is going to be true 100% of the time. You are already judging the people you've never met. You've encountered a lot of bad people here, I get that. I have encountered many myself. But I have also encountered good people here with a good heart.

Even in my own family there are bad people. We know who they are and we choose not to associate with them. But most really are hard working church-going people. Not the fake ones that rob and steal all week long and then ask for forgiveness on Sunday. The ones who bust their butt all day at work and then still find time to go to church after work every day before they go home to get what little sleep they can in a noise infested neighborhood. All so they can get up tomorrow and do it again. And they are happy to do it. As long as they have a house, food and good health they will be smiling. Maybe to others their life is simple and meaningless but to them it has all the meaning they need. They don't have time to sit around all day plotting the next big scam. Yeah, I already know some people are going to jump in and say I'm dreaming, that it is not possible to find a good, honest, hard-working, church-going Dominican. Those who really believe that are just ignorant.

But anyway this started as a thread about night life in Sosua and I don't see the problem with it. Geez, some people can't even be bothered to say no anymore. If you aren't interested in the prostitute you can really can just say no. She's not putting a gun to your head. The better bars in Sosua are the ones where the girls go because that's where the tourists go and that's good for business. If some would prefer there are enough quiet, nothing happening bars around Sosua where nobody will bother you. OK, maybe not nobody, but you'll have to say no much less. Or if it really bothers some people that much they can vacation in another town.

And the pedophile stuff is just ridiculous. I can't imagine any of us real men would tolerate that. We can agree or disagree on many things but that is one that I don't see too many people accepting or turning a blind eye too. I know that if I saw it I would be reporting it everywhere I could. Actually, after I started beating the guy's a** I'm sure the police would arrive soon enough to see what was going on. I don't think any of us on here, at least I hope not, have actually seen this and done nothing about it.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
I didn't think so .......

WHAT???....This are things that even I would not say..cuz they are simply untrue. Blacks are way down on the list for any kind of reparations or getting mileage out of victimhood for their suffering major..sorry They were (are) the most victimized group in america. I can go on, but you know it.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
CC's comment was about as racist as saying most mass murderers in the U.S. are white guys, so we should all fear them.

Yes, there are some lazy black folks.
There are also psychopathic, lunatic, murderous, amoral white guys who think their purpose in life is to wipe out theatergoers and children.

Guess who I'm more concerned about?

The GOOD news, is some of those lazy black folks will eventually get a job.

The BAD news, is those crazy white guys have made me a gun owner. I figure if lunatics are all armed, then being unarmed actually makes me the lunatic.

Thanks CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
OK..you guys "suck up" to cccccccccccc ....he is full of bushido half the time. I think he is just..... over sexed, and under paid

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
I meant not to like or dislike your post. Clicked on it while "post hopping".

But, I must say that the receiver of CC's note is not actually holding back too with questionable remarks, wouldn't you say?

Dont worry mike cc wont hold it against you.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013

And the pedophile stuff is just ridiculous. I can't imagine any of us real men would tolerate that. We can agree or disagree on many things but that is one that I don't see too many people accepting or turning a blind eye too. I know that if I saw it I would be reporting it everywhere I could. Actually, after I started beating the guy's a** I'm sure the police would arrive soon enough to see what was going on. I don't think any of us on here, at least I hope not, have actually seen this and done nothing about it. phine for so doing, it reminds
Precisely, and it got me a bit worried that I had bought Ice Cream for a couple of street kids, not in Sosua, but elsewhere. WIll I be branded a pedophie for having done so? Reminds me of a few years ago I was sitting in the AIrport in Minneapolis reading about some politician who had been arrested for strange and exotic foot movements in the bathroom that I would have to be using in a few minutes, not knowing what foot movements to avoid would I be arrested for being gay and a Republican?
Der Fish

Well put man...well put. I'm with you 100%. We can't tolerate pedophiles here and anywhere else in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.