Sosua is a waste-Land at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Right!!! T a couple of horny white boys that can't find anyone to have sex with.
)

JMB,
You are always stuck on racial black and white.
Stop blaming and feeling persecuted!
Why can't you be more like Obama and I don't mean a Republican.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Hey!!! because if you are a woman from Santo Domingo Este Sosua is not on your list of places to visit.

As usual you talk crap,
There are many affluent Dominicans from Santiago and surrounding areas who own condos and houses in Sosua and environs.
I see and hear them every weekend and on holidays with their families here.
I have lived in various locations in Sosua and Cabarete.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
JMB,
You are always stuck on racial black and white.
Stop blaming and feeling persecuted!
Why can't you be more like Obama and I don't mean a Republican.

Where are we talking about??? What is the ratio of white men looking for sex to black men looking for sex in Sosua and DR??? If we are talking about Las Vegas, Miami or Las Vegas then that is something different.

I will not use the cliche" I have white friends" like many do but know that I hang out with way more white people then I do with African American, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Dominican etc.

I jog, cycle, mountain bike, rock climb, hike, play golf, etc. I do many things AAs and latinos do not like to do. My favorite is I belong to a coed flag football league which is 95% white and it is a lot of fun, but blacks and latinos have better things to do. It starts in the fall and I meet so many cool people just by having fun and enjoying life.

BTW Did you know I rode my bike once 65 miles in one day with some of my white buddies.

I need you to read this line very carefully: My friends in Chicago that happen to be white are TOTALLY different then the white people I meet in Dominican Republic. The two have ZERO in common all of my frineds pretty much have white Gf and wives, not Dominican. None of them will put the Dominican Republic ahead of the USA like many white people living in DR.

Stop assuming I have issues with white people just because I comment on white men renting PU$$Y in DR.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
My favorite is I belong to a coed fag football league which is 95% white and it is a lot of fun, but blacks and latinos have better things to do.

I am reading this right?

I do not have my glasses on.

Funny Friday!!! hahahahaha

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vtgPFBl19C0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
As usual you talk crap,
There are many affluent Dominicans from Santiago and surrounding areas who own condos and houses in Sosua and environs.
I see and hear them every weekend and on holidays with their families here.
I have lived in various locations in Sosua and Cabarete.

What college did you attend??? I really need to know because I have a lawyer buddy that can help you with your lawsuit because you got"ripped off.

Most people in Santo Domingo Este DO NOT LEAVE this area. Many of them have never spent one second in Sosua but they comment off "hearsay" and the word on the street is people go to Sosua mainly for sex. You will NOT find an average girl in Alma Rosa II, Res Amanda, Los Mina, Prado Orential etc wanting to spend a large amount of time in Sosua. How are you going to me anything about Santo Domingo Este when this is where I spend majority of my time. I do not like D.N. I prefer Santo Domingo Este.

How cool is that to have a home in Santiago and have a condo in Sosua or Cabarete what is that like a 90 min drive Woww!!!! Whats wrong they couldn't afford a condo in Miami Beach FL or Malibu CA or even the Grand Caymans.

If you think owning a condo in Sosua will impress me I think you need to ease up off that Brgual.

Come talk when are talking about homes in Costa del Sol in Spain or Cabo in Mexico.

You cann buy a condo in Sosua for a 6pack of beer and an IOU and a smile LOL

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I am reading this right?

I do not have my glasses on.

Funny Friday!!! hahahahaha

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vtgPFBl19C0" frameBorder="0" width="420" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

No no no I am sorry LOL FLAG FOOTBALL, not that there is anything wrong with being gay but I will NEVER use that word.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
No no no I am sorry LOL FLAG FOOTBALL, not that there is anything wrong with being gay but I will NEVER use that word.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k566WurWDW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>........................

I dont wear glasses hahahahahaha :)

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
If you keep lying to yourself, your tongue will turn blue.

Coldplay, Nickelback, Foo Fighters, Train, Linkin Park, System of a Down etc were some of my favorite groups especially " Linkin Park" now if I am such a person that dislike white people why do I listen to some of these groups.

If you are a "racist" person Los Angeles CA is not the place for you
If you are a "racist" person New York New York is not the place for you
If you are a "racist" person Chicago IL is not the place for you.

Man some of you have spent way too much time in DR. I have isues with whites but I live in Chicago IL yeah this makes a lot sense.

Color do not mean anything to me, If you can play basketball you are a friend of mine, but if you can't Hmmm!!!

LATER SKATERS!!!! enjoy the weekend everybody;)

Dec 26, 2011
Nickelback?!?!

nickleback-review-josh-gross.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.