Sankie traits

momita

May 17, 2006
Me personaly being Polish don't find Polish men, Russian or majority of European men attractive and would much rather not bring a Polish Pimp with me.... I'd rather bring a Canadian guy !!!! ( Now that's BAD )

Well done,Barbie...well done...you just put yourself in the waste bin!
Who would find you attractive,after all....For God Sake ...read twice before you post anything......You do not have to bring a Polish Pimp anythere..you already brought yourself....:tired:

P.S....EEeee..never mind.....wasting time

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Who would find you attractive,after all
....For God Sake ...read twice before you post anything......You do not have to bring a Polish Pimp anythere..you already brought yourself....:tired:

Cat fight .... web-cam viewing available? :ermm:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Hey!

I have a Sankie question-- Once you tell the person you think is a sankie I'm not giving you anything-- what happens next. Of course they deny it or don't they? Do they fade into the sunset to not make it obvious? or Is it an quick adios mamita and you are left standing there stunned?

Just curious.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Hey!

I have a Sankie question-- Once you tell the person you think is a sankie I'm not giving you anything-- what happens next. Of course they deny it or don't they? Do they fade into the sunset to not make it obvious? or Is it an quick adios mamita and you are left standing there stunned?

Just curious.
Persistence is one of their traits ... they'll try another tact

Most often they fade into the sunset ... hand-in-hand with their new love :bunny:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I guess it's the -I would never do that- I come from a good family blah blah blah-- but how does it work if they aren't asking you for anything. Some of the posts say-- they don't ask for anything. Why would you be a sankie if you ain't gettin anything?? I'm confused-- What's the point?

God, it really makes you jaded. I'm going to be there in 2 weeks. I'm not going to talk to anyone-- JAJAJA

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I guess it's the -I would never do that- I come from a good family blah blah blah-- but how does it work if they aren't asking you for anything. Some of the posts say-- they don't ask for anything. Why would you be a sankie if you ain't gettin anything?? I'm confused-- What's the point?

God, it really makes you jaded. I'm going to be there in 2 weeks. I'm not going to talk to anyone-- JAJAJA

Here's a hint for you.

Even if they don't come out and ask for anything the minute you find yourself jumping in and paying or buying or volunteering to get this or that for him, feeling sorry and wanting to give him the world and you think it came out of your own brain you'll know you're on your way to be sankified. :)

If he's good it will always seem like it's your idea to give and do. ;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Master manipulators!!! It's scary!

-- How do Gringos/Americanos ever get past the first stage? (This is a rhetorical question.) It's easy to get sucked in. In the US women/men pay to be nice-- you might want to buy him/her something special. I can see feeling "sorry" I have so much and he/she has so little-- and in a new relationship you want to give the person the world--- So, it all fits together nicely!! ---- next thing you know-- you are being taken advantage of . --- I just answered my own question--- You know that the relationship isn't a sankie relationship if it ultimately is BALANCED or mutual. ---In essence a sankie is a puta/puto

I got it-- They might not come out and ask for money/things but drop hints-- I can't call you-- my phone broke, or I have no minutes. I have to work so much. My cat's sick and I have to pay the bill........

Thanks for the info

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Go and enjoy your vacation with your eyes wide open. You're educated now so go have fun!!:cool:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Who would find you attractive,after all....For God Sake ...read twice before you post anything......

yea... I'd read my post over twice if I had any time to do so, I have to read yours 50+ times before yours can be understood ...

Momita, nobody has to find me attractive, I don't care if they do or not... I said that I don't find Polish guys attractive, and for the record, most polish chicks look like witches to me... my opinion... (written in understandable english) :rolleyes:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Hey

I have another question-- I guess this is more about sankiettes. Do you think they ever feel used? They guy buys them whatever-- he knows what the deal is but doesn't let on that he knows whats going on-- when she starts the money ploy-- he tells her to get lost.

Does she realize that she's just a prostitute? or she doesn't see herself as one. It's just smoke and mirrors on her behalf. Does she believe her lies. Te Quiero Papi! to delude herself into not seeing that she's a puta.

You know that she would never love that A "overweight, unattractive, grandpa" aged male if he was not supplying the cash or goods. Once it stops-- she stops.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Hey

I have another question-- I guess this is more about sankiettes. Do you think they ever feel used? They guy buys them whatever-- he knows what the deal is but doesn't let on that he knows whats going on-- when she starts the money ploy-- he tells her to get lost.

Does she realize that she's just a prostitute? or she doesn't see herself as one. It's just smoke and mirrors on her behalf. Does she believe her lies. Te Quiero Papi! to delude herself into not seeing that she's a puta.

You know that she would never love that A "overweight, unattractive, grandpa" aged male if he was not supplying the cash or goods. Once it stops-- she stops.
Any sankiettes here willing to share your trade secrets? If no replies, you can always interview a real sankiette while visiting the DR ... best to get it form the "horse's mouth" instead of one who plays one on the internet ;)

Last edited:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
With all of the great knowledge that everyone has-- I thought for sure someone would know --- Come'on--- there has to be a Papi no--pliss pliss Te Quiero-- no live me-- Guys-- don't be shy now??!Share your expierences. jajajaj

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Hey Anna-- your absolutely right men don't make mistakes or let's just say-- they don't post about them. Most of the posts are from woman. I was curious to know what the ploys the sankette use.

Thanks for the link.

gougeonit

Feb 26, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_barbie
There are different levels of ho'izim (lol -sp?) in Europe... ( Now that's BAD )
Skankie Claus
( Sung to Santa claus is coming to town)

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Skankie Claus is slinking around x2

He's filling out a visa
He's checking it twice
Gonna find a whitey to sign on the line
Skankie Claus is Slinking around x2

He sees you when you're sunbathing
He knows when youre alone
He knows when you have cash on you
So be smart and run for goodness sake
Skankie claus is slinking around

With little black speedos
And a little tight bum
Rooty toot toot you want to play with his flute
Skankie Claus is comming to town

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_barbie
There are different levels of ho'izim (lol -sp?) in Europe... ( Now that's BAD )
Skankie Claus
( Sung to Santa claus is coming to town)

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Skankie Claus is slinking around x2

He's filling out a visa
He's checking it twice
Gonna find a whitey to sign on the line
Skankie Claus is Slinking around x2

He sees you when you're sunbathing
He knows when youre alone
He knows when you have cash on you
So be smart and run for goodness sake
Skankie claus is slinking around

With little black speedos
And a little tight bum
Rooty toot toot you want to play with his flute
Skankie Claus is comming to town

HILARIOUS!!!!!! That is the most hilarious thing I have seen for a while!!! hahahahahaha

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Can you actually PLAY a sankie? If you know what's going on and you actually like the person you could play them. Don't send them money but when you go down there throw them a couple of bucks, take them out to dinner have your fun and let it be. Or would they not go for that? or would they take anything they could get-- they have no pride?

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
when you go down there throw them a couple of bucks, take them out to dinner have your fun and let it be. Or would they not go for that? or would they take anything they could get-- they have no pride?
We know they don't, that's why they're called sankies, but your question should be directed at the tourists ... "show me your friends .... " :cross-eye