Sankie traits

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hmmm

broken heart only kills in american movies. normal person cries and swears. then eventually smiles, wants to live again...

ach, forgot to say, i was in cabarete on sunday, minovio had some business to do, i stayed of a beach. must have looked lonely, lost and sooooo vulnerable because i was approached by a moreno who was sitting in the shade, watching people. he started a conversation, we talked about DR for a bit (i was stretching my spanish), he asked my name and told me his name was angelo. i said "cada sankie llama angelo" with a smile on my face (very bad spanish, i know). he got pretty offended and went away. then guess what? he came back! said i was "different", "interesting" that he would like to meet me to "talk".

there you are, they have persistence, those sankies!

btw, i was watching people on a beach too, i saw quite a few gringa+moreno couples....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Like spy vs spy ....

ach, forgot to say, i was in cabarete on sunday, minovio had some business to do, i stayed of a beach. must have looked lonely, lost and sooooo vulnerable because i was approached by a moreno who was sitting in the shade, watching people. he started a conversation, we talked about DR for a bit (i was stretching my spanish), he asked my name and told me his name was angelo. i said "cada sankie llama angelo" with a smile on my face (very bad spanish, i know). he got pretty offended and went away. then guess what? he came back! said i was "different", "interesting" that he would like to meet me to "talk".

there you are, they have persistence, those sankies!

btw, i was watching people on a beach too, i saw quite a few gringa+moreno couples....
Euro sankiette meets DR sankie, instant recognition .... exchanging professional trade secrets? :bunny: ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Euro sankiette meets DR sankie, instant recognition .... exchanging professional trade secrets? :bunny: ;)

he told me who to hunt, i pointed him a good potential victim. we shook our blood-soaked hands and went our ways...

:cheeky:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Majority of Euro women are ho's ... take momita for example... enough said.

Countries like Poland where if you see a moreno/a on the street, everyone will stare as they are seen VERY VERY VERY seldom. (DV8 can attest to that i'm sure)...

There are different levels of ho'izim (lol -sp?) in Europe... usually ranked by countries with Russia numero uno, with Germany in for second... and then well, you got the mutts.... like, well.... you know...

Me personaly being Polish don't find Polish men, Russian or majority of European men attractive and would much rather not bring a Polish Pimp with me.... I'd rather bring a Canadian guy !!!! ( Now that's BAD )

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
A lot of women from poor countries with men dominating in the employement sector are sort of "materialistic" - always think about the "loot" because there are not that many more or less OK jobs for women and they could not feed their children if a man did not bring money into the relationship. So, they are not really looking to be in that business, just do what they have to do for the kids. It is understandable. Some women are really proud of the fact that men support them, although there is not much feeling in their realtionship. :ermm:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Me personaly being Polish don't find Polish men, Russian or majority of European men attractive and would much rather not bring a Polish Pimp with me.... I'd rather bring a Canadian guy !!!! ( Now that's BAD )
(In my best Montgomery Burns...) Ex-Cellent!

There is hope for pasty-white fat English speaking guys yet! Unless you're talking ~Frog-Canuck~:squareeye

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
I'm curious, oh wise frog.. how did you come up with #4?? What I mean is, why blondes over others? Are they a greater target, and why?

Not kidding... I wondered about it myself.

I guess the OP is REALLY in trouble if she's also blue eyed and blonde!!!!

The easiest victims of sankies are:

1. psychologists
2. sociologists
3. anthropologists
4. blue eyed blondes
5. others

In that order. :bunny:

m'frog

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I'm curious, oh wise frog.. how did you come up with #4?? What I mean is, why blondes over others? Are they a greater target, and why?

I guess the OP is REALLY in trouble if she's also blue eyed and blonde!!!![/QUOTE]

That is exactly what everyone on this thread has been telling me all along. My guards are always tripled. :cool:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006

I guess the OP is REALLY in trouble if she's also blue eyed and blonde!!!!

They're aren't many if any in the DR, so they are a hot item when they get off the plane.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Whatever happened to no personal attacks? :s

Some people are hanging by a thread (sic) because no amount of deletion or private messages seem to be working so next will be a username ban just like their SOCKPUPPET name was :laugh:

Stay tuned. ;)