How are the women in the Dominican Republic?

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
RacerX, not all Dominican women are that...well...dumb lol I wish I could find a nicer word for them but it is what it is. You're were hangin with the wrong kinda women. Its not even about money because I know plenty who have much more sense than that and are from the very poorest of backgrounds. Maybe its about class and plain ol common sense. That is independent of money. You either have it or you dont.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
RacerX, not all Dominican women are that...well...dumb lol I wish I could find a nicer word for them but it is what it is. You're were hangin with the wrong kinda women. Its not even about money because I know plenty who have much more sense than that and are from the very poorest of backgrounds. Maybe its about class and plain ol common sense. That is independent of money. You either have it or you dont.

Nah, I m hanging with a wide plethora. I know they arent all like that. BUt its the ones who are like that that raise my ire vs. the ones who arent. If I were to comment on the ones who arent like that I d have nothing to say. "Well, you know, she isnt rich but she is a humble, and kind person." Yea, ok. But its just that I run into so many egocentric ones and I m always thinking "beggars cannot be choosers..." You cannot have a list of MUST HAVEs for una pareja on your shopping list while meeting him with nothing to offer yourself, is all I m saying. I see much of the "Sav'aho" syndrome. If not for the fact that I spread myself thin and enjoy myself MUCH TOO MUCH, I might be worried.

torreylee

Oct 24, 2009
www.mesothelioma-lawsuit-advice.com
Last night, my friend who cleans my pad told me she told her friends about me and they said to her that they could never hang out with me unless I was giving them money. And they would want 3000 pesos just to hang out. But that is bogosity. It assumes on their part that they are absolutely mind-blowing(which in itself is a subjective term, what you may like I may not) and undeniable. <B>They figure they will show up, give me perky lips, perky boobs, a thong and tight jeans and I m going to go bananas like a Warner Brothers cartoon where my eyes pop out of my head and in the background you hear an "Aoooga!" </b> But what if it doesnt work? "He s gay."
So when you turn them down because they didnt really rationalize that their approach may have been low class or they just maybe boring, stupid or unattractive, because after all who really likes a ghetto girl with a big mouth who has nothing interesting to talk about? I thought it was funny though because they had convinced her that what they said made sense and that she should be like that too. I asked her in response "How do they know they wouldnt just get screwed and booted?" Seriously?
Thats another thing I dont like...women who arent in the know seem to give or seek advice from other women who arent in the know. How does that make sense? Its like the blind leading the blind. How are you going to realistically take advice from someone who has no idea of what they are speaking about? And then who takes the blame when the outcome is wrong?

<b>Mind you, if we are going out somewhere I m paying, thats cool. But its out of sorts to think that you are going to hustle me for gifts, because you re pretty.</b> I had another friend who, when I explained my frugality, told me that "white guys give money" as though I should be envious of this. I didnt even bother to explain to her that those guys arent interested in relationships, this is Fantasy Island to those guys. They are entertaining themselves with you. And at the end of the episode they get back on the plane and go back home. Needless to say she didnt come around anymore. "You will never understand the Dominican woman."

You are my brother from another mother! EXACTLY how I look at it... Even when on the INSIDE I am going "Aoooga!" , I don't let them see that on the outside, and that goes for ALL nationalities of women, not just those of the DR. Until I feel she isn't a woman that views her physical beauty as currency, I don't over-compliment or pay too much attention to them. But I understand that this does not come naturally to most mens to not wag their tongues and pant, but I can't play that role. It's kinda lame in my eyes. Plus I consider myself a darn good catch, why should that admiration not be mutual? Thats how I see it. And that's how it usually turns out....;)

Reactions: RacerX

Ladyoftheglass

Dec 26, 2009
So honestly,what are the women like?I'm pretty well traveled and definitely have an interest in foreign girls.The ones in America are cold and materialistic to start off with...
I've heard some things about the Dominican Republic but is it like the Philippines where they want to marry you?
Thanks for any information or ideas.

We are awesome, smart, well read, well behaved and beautiful to boot. :)

Ladyoftheglass

Dec 26, 2009
OK POP, apart from a compassionate sugar daddy what do the women hear need? You re immersed in the society with them, so you can see it from near and afar. What do they need? Apart from gender equality which is self taught fight. If you want access to those things you re going to have to fight for them.

Now I know your being facetious when you ask what kind of career fits the bill. But I dont get it. Let me ask you guys something...What do you pensively think will happen the DR economy when Cuba opens up? I mean Fidel is 8?-plus, Raul is 80, these younger Commies dont have a clue how to proceed and most likely the Chinese model will become the basis for progression. I mean I think it will take a while for the economy to catch up to the DR in the segment of tourism but it is a highly literate country with better gender equality than here as compared to what Grey has said. I know it aint exactly paritous like Sweden or something but it sounds like women have absolutely no potential here. This cannot be true. There has to be something more than being a big butt sweetie and a kind and endearing mother to complement my life, if I were a woman.

Cuba may have more educated people than the DR but Cuban minds are backwards, they mistrust everybody and there are conspiracy everywhere. Besides all their freaking diplomas are worthless when you are afraid of a computer! My dad's wife is cuban she has this big huge degrees as a Emergency Sugery Nurse in the Cardiac level or some big stuff like that..she also has her license from cuba as a hair dresser and was working on something else before she moved her to clean butt at a nursing home..she is afraid of putting her name in the computer because somebody is going to steal her info..she has been here for 10 years! and never learned the language and still won't go to walmart alone because somebody probably a negro will assault her...so education means squat.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Cuba may have more educated people than the DR but Cuban minds are backwards, they mistrust everybody and there are conspiracy everywhere. Besides all their freaking diplomas are worthless when you are afraid of a computer! My dad's wife is cuban she has this big huge degrees as a Emergency Sugery Nurse in the Cardiac level or some big stuff like that..she also has her license from cuba as a hair dresser and was working on something else before she moved her to clean butt at a nursing home..she is afraid of putting her name in the computer because somebody is going to steal her info..she has been here for 10 years! and never learned the language and still won't go to walmart alone because somebody probably a negro will assault her...so education means squat.

Whoa, you were trying to illuminate differences right? Because I didnt catch it. Went over my head.

Ladyoftheglass

Dec 26, 2009
We have all heard "She s got a great personality, havent we??????" And then we get there and the woman looks like she was struck by lightning...repeatedly...for 3 hours. QUOTE]

This has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time! lol thanks!

Ladyoftheglass

Dec 26, 2009
Last night, my friend who cleans my pad told me she told her friends about me and they said to her that they could never hang out with me unless I was giving them money. And they would want 3000 pesos just to hang out. But that is bogosity. It assumes on their part that they are absolutely mind-blowing(which in itself is a subjective term, what you may like I may not) and undeniable. They figure they will show up, give me perky lips, perky boobs, a thong and tight jeans and I m going to go bananas like a Warner Brothers cartoon where my eyes pop out of my head and in the background you hear an "Aoooga!" But what if it doesnt work? "He s gay."
So when you turn them down because they didnt really rationalize that their approach may have been low class or they just maybe boring, stupid or unattractive, because after all who really likes a ghetto girl with a big mouth who has nothing interesting to talk about? I thought it was funny though because they had convinced her that what they said made sense and that she should be like that too. I asked her in response "How do they know they wouldnt just get screwed and booted?" Seriously?
Thats another thing I dont like...women who arent in the know seem to give or seek advice from other women who arent in the know. How does that make sense? Its like the blind leading the blind. How are you going to realistically take advice from someone who has no idea of what they are speaking about? And then who takes the blame when the outcome is wrong?

Mind you, if we are going out somewhere I m paying, thats cool. But its out of sorts to think that you are going to hustle me for gifts, because you re pretty. I had another friend who, when I explained my frugality, told me that "white guys give money" as though I should be envious of this. I didnt even bother to explain to her that those guys arent interested in relationships, this is Fantasy Island to those guys. They are entertaining themselves with you. And at the end of the episode they get back on the plane and go back home. Needless to say she didnt come around anymore. "You will never understand the Dominican woman."

I am new to this board, sign up when somebody sent me a link..I have read some of your posts and you seem like an intelligent and sometimes funny kind of guy..are you living in the DR now? are you white? and you seem to dislike a certain group of woman I noticed that. Anyways Just wondering since you give a lot of your opinions and thoughts in here.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I am new to this board, sign up when somebody sent me a link..I have read some of your posts and you seem like an intelligent and sometimes funny kind of guy..are you living in the DR now? are you white? and you seem to dislike a certain group of woman I noticed that. Anyways Just wondering since you give a lot of your opinions and thoughts in here.

I m nuts! Certifiable and I have the coffee mug and complimentary T-shirt to prove it. Actually the T-shirt is from the 1981 Journey "Dont Stop Believing World Tour" and the coffee mug is something I got from the gift shop of the Broadway show "Cats" but I can barely read so nothing can delude my high sense of satisfaction.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
i am no expert of the dominican women...or men for that matter
i find that they are very beautiful and enticing
i can tell during the day which ones are working and which ones are not
if you were lookin for a permanent girlfriend...i suggest you sleep at night...:)
(by yourself of course)

being a single guy i sampled the night life the first night i was there...decided it wasn't the real reason i went there and relaxed the rest of the week enjoyin sosua...however
not being real good in the language the girl i was with became my translator for me...she was upset that i wanted nothing else..but i used a translator on the computer to express my position and she was fine after that...half way thru my vacation i ran out of money for a day and half...(never trust friends completely...lol )
anyhow this lady (i am sure i used that word in the right context) continued to visit me in the hotel...kept company....brought cigarettes and food for me and and didn't leave me alone in a country where i couldn't speak the language.....
what i'm tryin to say is there are diamonds in the rough...but had i been ignorant and used her for my own personal goals...i'm sure she would have reacted like the stories i've heard here
not everyone is the same....and even the lowest of low can have high characters and the highest of high can have low chatacters :)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
..............anyhow this lady (i am sure i used that word in the right context) continued to visit me in the hotel...kept company....brought cigarettes and food for me and and didn't leave me alone in a country where i couldn't speak the language.....
what i'm tryin to say is there are diamonds in the rough...but had i been ignorant and used her for my own personal goals...i'm sure she would have reacted like the stories i've heard here
not everyone is the same....and even the lowest of low can have high characters and the highest of high can have low chatacters :)

No. I don't get it. What exactly are you trying to say here? Do your own personal goals not include being brought cigarettes and food and having the services of a translator?

Sounds to me like someone is looking for karmic cred's for using a Puta as a Gal Friday. Nice try.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
what i'm tryin to say is some of these girls get knocked down as nuthing but money grabbin hoe's that will ditch you as soon as the money is gone...maybe most will but not ev1 should be grouped in the same catragory just because it's easier to catergorize them that way...

and i never asked her for the food or cigarettes she did that of her own

as for getting into that situation i trusted a so called friend i lived with to make sure he had the money in my bank account but then again who can trust friends these days...

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
I personally don't find the women any prettier than Cubans, and I travelled Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santiago and Jarabacoa. In Cuba I stayed at only 1 place. Varadero.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I personally don't find the women any prettier than Cubans, and I travelled Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santiago and Jarabacoa. In Cuba I stayed at only 1 place. Varadero.

Maybe there's a forum called "Cuba1" where they care. This thread is dedicated to discussing the "Dominican Woman" (as if any of us who isn't one really has a clue). Most of this discussion isn't centered on how "pretty" they are but more what makes them tick, their do's and dont's, likes and dislikes and their motives and motivations.

Please jump in and share your experience and knowledge to this end.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Maybe there's a forum called "Cuba1" where they care. This thread is dedicated to discussing the "Dominican Woman" (as if any of us who isn't one really has a clue). Most of this discussion isn't centered on how "pretty" they are but more what makes them tick, their do's and dont's, likes and dislikes and their motives and motivations.

Please jump in and share your experience and knowledge to this end.

I havent heard any likes, dislikes, dos/donts yet. The motive/-ations are all from the outside looking in. From a dudes point of view. Other than POPNY I havent been able to flesh out any solid opinion from the female side.