Children are being murdered here for their organs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
WHAT IS THIS PHUCKED UP WORLD COMING TO.......
I was having a nice relaxing day working around the house and I noticed my housekeeper glued to the tv watching the news. I saw she was getting very upset with what she was watching and tears were running down her cheeks. I asked her what she was so upset about and she told me to look at the tv. They actually showed the deceased body of a 4 year old child (boy) that was cut open and most if not all of the child's internal organs were removed. I then had a conversation with her and she told me that this happens a lot here but most of the time it is not on the news. I cannot shake this image from my mind and I think what kind of animals are walking the streets looking for young innocent children to tear apart. She said that the news was reporting that there were 2 children that this travesty happened to but they showed one on the news. The bodies were found on the outskirts of Santiago, I couldn't quite understand what exactly she was saying but I believe she said Santiago.
She explained that the murderers sell the organs for a lot of money. I am posting this because parents here should be aware of this and WATCH YOUR CHILDREN VERY VERY CLOSELY.....PLEASE...
If there is a GOD, I pray he has a very special place for these child killers............
I AM SO DAMN MAD.....MAY THEY BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY........AND LONGER....

B in Santiago

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I can't bring myself to google it, any chance this is an "urban legend" type of thing? Maybe some sicko serial killer? If there's an actual market for organs, it'd have to be with some pretty well trained-conspirators.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
personally i do not believe it. urban legend, no more. anyone with even basic medical knowledge knows that organ harvesting has to be done under severe hygiene standards. while i could understand that someone who murders for a kidney has no regards towards wellbeing of the donor they will have plenty of respect for the organ itself. one cannot just rip someone apart, put a kidney in a cooler and take it to some rich sick bastard with a rotten soul (and kidney).
besides, don't you guys know how difficult it is to match an organ to a potential patient? some people cannot find a fit among FAMILY, let alone among toddlers in some poor barrio, who, no doubt, would have plenty of health issues making them useless from a point of view of a kidney hunter.
so no, i do not believe any of it. probably your housekeeper was watching traditional dominican news about a tragic death of a small child, maybe they showed some pictures from post mortem - they do that here - and the rest was a just a story she was told time and again in her barrio where the parents tell historias to scare the kids and keep them at home.

calm down, folks, it does not happen. but keep your children safe and watch after them. in any country you happen to live in.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I can't bring myself to google it, any chance this is an "urban legend" type of thing? Maybe some sicko serial killer? If there's an actual market for organs, it'd have to be with some pretty well trained-conspirators.

That is exactly what I was thinking. The average nutjob wouldn't have a clue of what to do. This would have to be a very well organized conspiracy with a doctors involvement, whew else would have the knowledge of who needed what and the eventual surgeries. I believe organs this size can only be used by other infants and some desperate parents apparently will resort to any means....If they are aware of what the Dr is up to.

br1777, I thought long and hard about posting a thread like this but I think not telling what I saw, and making people who were not aware of what is taking place, aware, would have been terrible in itself. If I didn't see the infants body myself on the tv, I would have been skeptical and would have thought I misunderstood in the translation.....but I didn't misunderstand.

B in Santiago

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
personally i do not believe it. urban legend, no more. anyone with even basic medical knowledge knows that organ harvesting has to be done under severe hygiene standards. while i could understand that someone who murders for a kidney has no regards towards wellbeing of the donor they will have plenty of respect for the organ itself. one cannot just rip someone apart, put a kidney in a cooler and take it to some rich sick bastard with a rotten soul (and kidney).
besides, don't you guys know how difficult it is to match an organ to a potential patient? some people cannot find a fit among FAMILY, let alone among toddlers in some poor barrio, who, no doubt, would have plenty of health issues making them useless from a point of view of a kidney hunter.
so no, i do not believe any of it. probably your housekeeper was watching traditional dominican news about a tragic death of a small child, maybe they showed some pictures from post mortem - they do that here - and the rest was a just a story she was told time and again in her barrio where the parents tell historias to scare the kids and keep them at home.

calm down, folks, it does not happen. but keep your children safe and watch after them. in any country you happen to live in.

WOW I hope that you are right, DV! I know that there is a huge black market for organs. SO if this came out on the TV I hope that we see some headline coverage of it in some of the dailies here in the Capital tomorrow.

I am really shocked by the low level of investigative reporting here -- even such bright lights as Nuria using bank records which really need to be legally opened by court order -- but she just gets them in an envelope and uses what ever... There are some very good papers here -- HOY is the one I respect the most, so I hope that they are going to GET on this one.

And if it IS going on here.. I am sure that there are going to be enough mothers and fathers in the street over it

and prosecutions....

that, at least, I am pretty sure of....

She says... hoping that the guys behind it are not really really pegado

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I am with dv8. I heard stories like that before, too. Years ago and then again. Urban legend.

Well, at least I hope so. I can't believe that this "happens a lot here" and none or just one of the Dominican TV channels would air this. That would be all over the news for sure.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
do you know how difficult is a transplant operation? it requires not one or two doctors but an entire team and a well functioning medical center. once harvested, organs are very fragile, they will not last long. the donor has to be kept alive throughout the procedure, organs have to be transferred immediately or with a minimum delay. the chances of a patient are not great even in the best legal clinic let alone an underground one.
my bet is the child was, unfortunately, killed. i have heard and seen here before cases where cadaver was cut and mutilated, it is rare but it happens. but for organs? no.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
All I can post is what my housekeeper and I saw on the tv (a local channel)....a child cut from groin to neck and my housekeeper telling me what they were saying........If nobody wants to believe this, as the saying go's "no skin off my nose".....
Nobody said the perpetrators were smart or knowledgeable in what they were doing.....
Obviously very stupid.....
I'm just reporting what we saw....

B in Santiago

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have observed here repeatedly that people with little education (like your housekeeper, i guess) have somewhat impaired understanding of complicated communication. she would not understand words like: transplante, donante, organos, post mortem, examinacion de cadaver, patologo. she probably looked at the pictures and made the story up from whatever the words she could understand.

or, quite more likely, the news were on a channel that also reports a haitian woman giving a birth to a toad (see a thread about a child with anencephaly).

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Against my oath to not post on DR1 again...

I have been hearing about these types of operations for years.

While it is possible that some demented person might try to abduct a child and harvest organs for a profit, there are far too many medical issues involved for this to be a profitable venture. Transplants are -- simply stated -- not simple, and random (involuntary) "donors" are useless.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
No way.

If someone would kill for organs the kid would just disappear, never seen again, whisked away to a proper harvesting environment. The remains would never be found.

DV8 is correct: organ harvesting is only done under the most sterile conditions.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
This is stupid, I think your maid has been at the brugal.

There are just so many reasons this is so unlikely. There is a window of opportunity for this, the organs need to be removed professionally, transported at correct temperatures, pre screened for blood type (so random attacks for just anyone organs would be pointless, you need to know there bloods, health etc.)
They certainly have a good imagination, is it not possible the child was pictured postmortem where being cut up would be normal?

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
i have observed here repeatedly that people with little education (like your housekeeper, i guess) have somewhat impaired understanding of complicated communication. she would not understand words like: transplante, donante, organos, post mortem, examinacion de cadaver, patologo. she probably looked at the pictures and made the story up from whatever the words she could understand.

or, quite more likely, the news were on a channel that also reports a haitian woman giving a birth to a toad (see a thread about a child with anencephaly).

I would rather believe this explanation instead of what I was told.........
I could handle this better thinking it is an isolated case......really got me upset.....
I will never understand why local tv channels have to show murdered and mutilated people........
Especially children, it's obscene......
I used to own 3 private schools for children and children are and will be forever, everything to me. Hearing and seeing this sort of thing hits me especially hard.

B in Santiago

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
Then you trust the news? EYES, EARS, SMELLS. Trust nothing in a 1ST world country, let alone a a 3rd world country!! Without education and the TRUE story of history, people grasp the aura of Columbus'. The real truth is that they were Murders, Rapists, Killers, Torturors and everthing behond. I, myself found this out in the last 15 years. Why we continue to celebrate that piece of S--- and his son is beyond me.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
This has to be a hoax for sure but irrespective, it's sad that there is zero censorship in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.