Vin Diesel to film in DR

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Vin Diesel will film a movie in the DR about the life of a dominican that goes to NY looking for the American Dream.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"BalBueno" already Made THAT Film!

It is about looking for the "Dominican Dream"in the USA! Not looking for the "
"AMERICAN DREAM"!

The "American Dream" is: Work hard,save your money,buy a house,educate your children, stay out of "Trouble",retire to the "Shore"!

The "Dominican Dream" in the USA is:Use your cousins "Pasaporte" to go to "Nueba Jork"!Get on "Welfare", if Female,have a "Kid-A-Year"for 6 years with 12 different guys, and get MORE Welfare.If Male,sell drugs,get shot,and/or imprisoned,get deported to DR,get another cousins "Pasaporte" go back to "Nueba Jork", repeat as needed!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
vin diesel! - bound to be an instant classic....... moreso if they contract a real actor.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Dragonfly32837 said:
Are you saying that Vin Diesel is not a real actor?

no.
my mate, bobby de n. said that as we were downing a few bevvies round my place in the zona colonial a couple of weeks ago.

anyway....never mind a real actor.....does he have a real name?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Criss Colon said:
The "Dominican Dream" in the USA is:Use your cousins "Pasaporte" to go to "Nueba Jork"!Get on "Welfare", if Female,have a "Kid-A-Year"for 6 years with 12 different guys, and get MORE Welfare.If Male,sell drugs,get shot,and/or imprisoned,get deported to DR,get another cousins "Pasaporte" go back to "Nueba Jork", repeat as needed!
Bullsh*t!

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Actually it's kind of sad that Vin Diesel (or any actor) visiting the DR is such big news (picture and article in all the papers). But it especially pains me to see an actor as bad as Diesel welcomed like the second coming of (insert your own truly talented actor from history HERE).

Just my two pesos.

Scandall

nyjcr

Feb 25, 2005
Criss Colon said:
"AMERICAN DREAM"!

The "American Dream" is: Work hard,save your money,buy a house,educate your children, stay out of "Trouble",retire to the "Shore"!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Is this your dream? If you are Dominican then you should reassess your position on this topic and/or change your dream. If you are not Dominican then you shouldn?t generalized.

Or is this post supposed to be funny? Let me think, would a person who goes to the US, or any other country for that matter, to work 18hrs a day, to support his family find this funny? Is the family of two Dominican-American soldiers killed in the war find this funny? I personally do not find any humor on this rubbish.

You can jump to your own conclusions, you have the right to and I?m certain you are capable of, but from my personal experience, I know many Dominicans (immigrants) who would be affronted by your comments. :eek:

May 31, 2005
Scandall said:
Actually it's kind of sad that Vin Diesel (or any actor) visiting the DR is such big news (picture and article in all the papers). But it especially pains me to see an actor as bad as Diesel welcomed like the second coming of (insert your own truly talented actor from history HERE).

Just my two pesos.

Scandall
It's not that he is better than other big name actors. He was welcomed like that because he is famous. That's it.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Mr_DR said:
Hoy News paper....

A look at the de facto source IMDB.com does not show this movie with him even on the drawing board or in production/pre-prduction. Here's Mr. XXX for the next little while:

# Hitman (2007) (announced) .... Agent 47
# Rockfish (2007) (announced) (voice)
# Hannibal (2006) (announced) .... Hannibal Barca
# Find Me Guilty (2005) (post-production) .... Giacomo 'Fat Jack' DiNorscio

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
Criss Colon said:
"AMERICAN DREAM"!

what a reputation you have of dominican people eh?
is that why you married a dominicana?

May 31, 2005
THE GAME said:
what a reputation you have of dominican people eh?
is that why you married a dominicana?
I know. They delete everybody else's post when they offend someone or speak wrong about someone but not this post which I find degrading.

Not your post THE GAME. I'm talking about Criss Colon's post.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Vin Was With "Leonel" You just Missed The Picture!

Vin came with another "Big Star","JuRule".Looks like they can't get laid in the US Either!!!Vin said he can do things in the DR that he can't in the US!

I have met some intelligent,well educated,hard working,honest,"God Fearing" Dominicans (And You BOTH Know Who You Are!!!)

I married my wife because she was the first beautiful,sexy,17 year old I could find that would marry an poor,ugly, fat, bald ,guy 30 years older than her! Whats your excuse????

If Dominican Immigrants are offended by my "Dominican Dream" post,it is for two reasons,
#1,Domincans NEVER accept criticism!
#2, The TRUTH often strikes home,and "HURTS!!!!!!!!!!
Take a drive through "The Heights" on a Saturday night,which I did last June!
Must make you PROUD to be a "DOMINICAN"!!!!????
Cris Colon.....................The Shining Star of The Carribean"!

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
Criss Colon said:
Vin came with another "Big Star","JuRule".Looks like they can't get laid in the US Either!!!Vin said he can do things in the DR that he can't in the US!

I have met some intelligent,well educated,hard working,honest,"God Fearing" Dominicans (And You BOTH Know Who You Are!!!)

I married my wife because she was the first beautiful,sexy,17 year old I could find that would marry an poor,ugly, fat, bald ,guy 30 years older than her! Whats your excuse????

If Dominican Immigrants are offended by my "Dominican Dream" post,it is for two reasons,
#1,Domincans NEVER accept criticism!
#2, The TRUTH often strikes home,and "HURTS!!!!!!!!!!
Take a drive through "The Heights" on a Saturday night,which I did last June!
Must make you PROUD to be a "DOMINICAN"!!!!????
Cris Colon.....................The Shining Star of The Carribean"!

generalizing from any country is just plain not smart to do b/c every person is different... you can say the majority or say a lot of people but not say 'all' dominicans that go to usa. One does not have to be dominican to reply and post about your generalizations.

i bet you anyone can generalize about your country and you would respond and say that it's not true.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Dragonfly32837 said:
I know. They delete everybody else's post when they offend someone or speak wrong about someone but not this post which I find degrading.

Not your post THE GAME. I'm talking about Criss Colon's post.
CC is really taking it on the chins these days.

Fortunately it would seem that nothing can rattle CC.

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Vin D

Lets hope the movie is about DR and not like many other productions that have all this fan fare, and in the end all you have is credits in the end "thanks to blah, blah". On another note cuando la gente habla mierd@ que se limpien la boca.