#1 Business Service Needed in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellakins

May 31, 2008
reason y razon ?

MOST of all there should be a real reason por razon...

IF you -(the OP) -want to initiate a request for films/movies/cinema, then PLEASE learn how to ask in writing for the most recent,
and then MAYBE you"ll get off to a better start from now on.

I'll think about what I can do to help - might take me awhile to accomplish.

Alternative resources are more likely... Let's keep thinking positively!

M

MRJone

No JodaS

MOST of all there should be a real reason por razon...

IF you -(the OP) -want to initiate a request for films/movies/cinema, then PLEASE learn how to ask in writing for the most recent,
and then MAYBE you"ll get off to a better start from now on.

I'll think about what I can do to help - might take me awhile to accomplish.

Alternative resources are more likely... Let's keep thinking positively!

I'll keep that in mind pero no te passes tambien.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Sosua could use some more things for locals and tourists to do when it rains or just when you want to do something different, cinema, bowling alley, bingo hall (if you could hook up to the big prizes). The thing is, if anyone of us really knew of an absolute "winner" of a business opportunity, we wouldn't tell someone else we'd just do it ourselves LOL

M

MRJone

True

Sosua could use some more things for locals and tourists to do when it rains or just when you want to do something different, cinema, bowling alley, bingo hall (if you could hook up to the big prizes). The thing is, if anyone of us really knew of an absolute "winner" of a business opportunity, we wouldn't tell someone else we'd just do it ourselves LOL

Yet, even if you did not tell anyone, sooner or later everyone would find out. But you right, we need something to do on the rainy days b/c almost everything stops when it rains en El Batey.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Another bar, never can have too many of them, Here's cheers to that idea.

And your wish is granted :bunny: (which I know your already aware of) but for the benefit of the rest there is the new one called KAKA KAKA BAR.

Personally, I would have went with just one KAKA, or maybe even no KAKA. But it is a new bar.

B

BettyDiamond

why would it matter if a hooker is disease free if one isnt partaking of the services

B

BettyDiamond

garden center with ready started vegetable plants - it takes too long from seed

B

BettyDiamond

ice bath and freezer room instead of a sauna - I would pay to sit in a freezer in a towel

ineedmorepesos

Mar 4, 2009
Maybe some of these exists already but here are some ideas:

Pottery Painting classes. You'll be able to paint mugs and plates. You'll learn about Dominican culture as well as have a souvenir to take home.

Cooking Classes. Wouldn't it be great to be able to learn how to some of the more popular Dominican dishes. You'll not only learn to cook you'll have an opportunity to sample the food as well.

Comedy Spanish Class. You too could be the next Dominican Dave Chapelle. You could learn how to be funny and witty in Spanish. You'll be able to impress all the local motoconcho drivers.

Weekly Carnival Processions. Once a week, maybe on Saturdays there should be a mini carnival procession that tourists and locals will invited to participate in. If they would like, guests could rent a costume and get souvenir photos of the event.

World's Largest Superbowl Party. I'd show up for this one! Tons of wings. Tons of Chips & Dip. Cheerleaders. Huge TVs. Everybody loves the Superbowl!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, but...

Pottery Painting classes. You'll be able to paint mugs and plates. You'll learn about Dominican culture as well as have a souvenir to take home.

Cooking Classes. Wouldn't it be great to be able to learn how to some of the more popular Dominican dishes. You'll not only learn to cook you'll have an opportunity to sample the food as well.

Comedy Spanish Class. You too could be the next Dominican Dave Chapelle. You could learn how to be funny and witty in Spanish. You'll be able to impress all the local motoconcho drivers.

Weekly Carnival Processions. Once a week, maybe on Saturdays there should be a mini carnival procession that tourists and locals will invited to participate in. If they would like, guests could rent a costume and get souvenir photos of the event.

World's Largest Superbowl Party. I'd show up for this one! Tons of wings. Tons of Chips & Dip. Cheerleaders. Huge TVs. Everybody loves the Superbowl!

pottery classes? one can buy a nice ceramic elephant with "souvenir from dominican republic" engraved on it! just 120 pesos!
cooking classes? just add sopita and voila - dominican dish is ready!
comedy spanish classes? "dame cerveza" is as far as a tourist wants and will ever get in this country.
weekly carnival procession? because what sosua really needs is more traffic jams!
world's largest superbowl party? whf IS superbowl?

no, man. what sosua needs is a walk-in cheap cabana in the city centre with prices per hour clearly displayed.
;););)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
tanning beds is a good idea. finally no tanning lines and no burns from the sun. i like!
i don't get this sock thingy? why not buy a washing machine?

M

MRJone

I think an information center would be nice somewhere in the center of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.