2nd Prize for Most Outrageous Sankie Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
(I don't understand the part about the radio)

I think I even snorted when I read that!

But I agree, it totally hurts my head to read his version of the Spanish language...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
These guys can't spell to save their own lives. I mean, they are writing in simple elementary Spanish yet they are way off in spelling.
Then what amazes me is that many of the girls who are fascinated by these gorillas call them their fianc?s etc.
AZB says. “You look for gorilla, you find gorilla”.
AZB

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
I am so glad I too hooked on phonics for spanish - otherwise I would have no clue what they are saying.

So I guess the move will be from the radio sidipley to an ipod and computadora con internet access paid for by his next victim.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
AZB said:
These guys can't spell to save their own lives. I mean, they are writing in simple elementary Spanish yet they are way off in spelling.
Then what amazes me is that many of the girls who are fascinated by these gorillas call them their fianc?s etc.
AZB says. ?You look for gorilla, you find gorilla?.
AZB

I was chatting with a girl I met online. I have met her in person. She is very nice. But her Spanish is horrendous. Here is an example from last night:

"Me boy por nena d cazre y rico jodo."

Stumped?

"Me voy por Nunez de Caceres y Rico Hot Dog."

My Spanish is elementary. But I have to figure out what the hell she is trying to say...put it in decent Spanish...then translate. Soon I will be trilingual.

Scandall

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Hi AZB

Then what amazes me is that many of the girls who are fascinated by these gorillas call them their fianc?s etc. AZB says. ?You look for gorilla said:
absolutely! :D

SUENOS:
thanks for giving me the fist prize, haha

ANNA:

the sidipley bit gave me a hard day...but it was worth it ;)

RICK:
beans, beans....
good for your heart,

the more you eat
the more you....

want to eat:classic:

take care,

palomita

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Scandall said:
Stumped?

"Me voy por Nunez de Caceres y Rico Hot Dog."

My Spanish is elementary. But I have to figure out what the hell she is trying to say...put it in decent Spanish...then translate. Soon I will be trilingual.

Scandall

Maybe she was hoping you'd offer her your rico hot dog and you missed out. :laugh:

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
ricktoronto said:
If he eats rice and beans all day, this I am sure she remembers him quite well. Giving the "Dutch Oven" will do that.

I always thought it was called a "covered wagon".

:classic:

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
God this should waken up a few... here goes

this first one is from last June...

siempre contigo.

no olvide los momentos que pasamos juntos quiero desirte que te amo y te
amare porsiempre porque eres lo mas lindo que dios me has dado y poreso
siempre le doy las gracias por averme dado la opurtunidad de conocerte haun
no tenga el tiempo suficiente de habrarte o escribirte pero no dejo de
pensar en cada momento enti, tengo ganas de escuchar tu voz llamame cuando
puedas ahora que estoy libre en azua.adios mi vida espero verte
pronto......te
amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
helennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
sobre todas las cosas del
mundooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bonitos momento que pasamos juntos me dan ganas de sentirte y
conpartir contigo estoi aqui solo y abandonado y con miedo de de no verte
nunca mas cuando estoi en casa es cuando mas recuerdo estoi fuera de la
precion del trabajo y solo y triste sinti me dan ganas de olvidarte
porque porque aveces pienso que este amor no puede ser por todas las
cosas que han pasado pero pienso enti y no puedo evitarlo aun no sepas que
te amo

this last one is from a week ago or so and I haven't even talked to him in months.... every now and then he still tries to call and e-mails about once a month

Piso Mojado

*** Sock-puppet ***
Oct 19, 2005
Clearly, Azuacandadagirl should have this second prize. This silver tongued devil, while not asking for money or visa, is certainly a Sanki extradonaire. Thank you, Azua, for your tantilizing contribution!

Cuidado,
Piso Mojado

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
azuacanadagirl said:
amor estoy contigo siempre contigo esperando el momento que me llame para
felisitarme de mi dias
de cumplea?os pero tu parece que lla te olvidaste de mi pero mi corazon esta
siempre contigo.

no olvide los momentos que pasamos juntos quiero desirte que te amo y te
amare porsiempre porque eres lo mas lindo que dios me has dado y poreso
siempre le doy las gracias por averme dado la opurtunidad de conocerte haun
no tenga el tiempo suficiente de habrarte o escribirte pero no dejo de
pensar en cada momento enti, tengo ganas de escuchar tu voz llamame cuando
puedas ahora que estoy libre en azua.adios mi vida espero verte
pronto......te

sobre todas las cosas del
bonitos momento que pasamos juntos me dan ganas de sentirte y
conpartir contigo estoi aqui solo y abandonado y con miedo de de no verte
nunca mas cuando estoi en casa es cuando mas recuerdo estoi fuera de la
precion del trabajo y solo y triste sinti me dan ganas de olvidarte
porque porque aveces pienso que este amor no puede ser por todas las
cosas que han pasado pero pienso enti y no puedo evitarlo aun no sepas que
te amo
Like all sankies, they can't spell or write without making the expected obvious errors. Their education level is of a 5 yrs old, no wonder they work as servents in hotels. This guy is spelling words as he pronounces them in his ghetto. Joining 2 words together or totally mis-spelling it. There are plenty of more mistakes but I only highlighted the most visible ones. Any fool could see these mistakes yet the sankie has no clue. This one wrote a bit better than the previous sankie. That one was a complete idiot.
Now girls, if these sankies have an educational level of a 5 yr old, then how the hell do you fall in love with such a brute and make plans of starting a family with him? I know they are good in bed but is that all that matters to you women?
God help you all, your standards have really dropped.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Funny how the sankies try so hard to sweet talk turista chicas yet the dominicanas(with that glazed look in their eyes) just don't know how to work it. :ermm:

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Yes, Piso Mojado.........

Azuacanadagirl (ACG) does indeed deserve a prize as well.

I have to think about what it should be ..... maybe a Tarzan outfit for future use. A sidipleye. Maybe a hat decorated in fresh bananas and oranges. I am taking prize suggestions........

In any event, both Palomita and ACG are getting prizes for having big (snow) balls. (And posting) JEJEJE!

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Its easy to understand just change all the B's that don't make sense to the letter V's- because they sound very similar and if your uneducated then you probabley wouldn't know how to spell them, so you would be sounding them out.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Thank you Mofi.

SANKY PRONUNCIATION 101:

1. Mofi does have a point there. Just sound the words out, say them out loud, and you will be able to figure out what the Spanish spelling SHOULD have been.

2. The R and the L may also be switched.

THIS WEEK'S WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY. SweetSue - are you sure you don't want to contribute?;)

SweetSue

Dec 15, 2005
No, I have no contribution, my Sankie man was not smart enough to email. He is older and he is not computer friendly. But if you ever run a contest for dumbest, oldest, gringo, I am sure I will take first prize. Trust me I deserve it. I worked very hard to earn it. I guess I spent to long on the farm! Oh well, live and learn. But it does not stop my heart from hurting.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Seriously? These guys must lay some serious pipe because how could anyone fall for these letters. Their game has all the subtlety of a kick in the face.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
MUELA! Not just the PIPE!

xamaicano said:
Seriously? These guys must lay some serious pipe because how could anyone fall for these letters. Their game has all the subtlety of a kick in the face.

Xamaicano - I hear you. But. From what I have read here, and from what I have heard, their game lies in the Muela. Most foreign chicas who come here for the first time have never heard good Dominican Muela before, and so they just lose it. And their panties. I hear.

Sure, there is always pipe action going on, as Beavis and Butthead might say. But, the Muela is what opens the doors, or so it is implied.

P.S. SweetSue_relaks! Don't hate on yourself (as the young whippersnappers would say). Hey, you had your fun and dumped him right? As the young say, you know what time it is/what's up. Relax and gear up for your next adventure!!

P.S.S. I am starting a new thread on Sanly Cologne - please post!

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
samanasuenos said:
SANKY PRONUNCIATION 101:

1. Mofi does have a point there. Just sound the words out, say them out loud, and you will be able to figure out what the Spanish spelling SHOULD have been.

2. The R and the L may also be switched.

THIS WEEK'S WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY. SweetSue - are you sure you don't want to contribute?;)
Another one is, though I didn't see it here or I wasn't paying close enough attention, they leave the letter H out because it's silent.
hecho becomes echo
han becomes an
helado becomes elado
ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.