2nd Prize for Most Outrageous Sankie Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
It's sad

Scandall said:
I was chatting with a girl I met online. I have met her in person. She is very nice. But her Spanish is horrendous. Here is an example from last night:

"Me boy por nena d cazre y rico jodo."

Stumped?

"Me voy por Nunez de Caceres y Rico Hot Dog."

My Spanish is elementary. But I have to figure out what the hell she is trying to say...put it in decent Spanish...then translate. Soon I will be trilingual.

Scandall

Many of them cannot even write in their own language. Yet, they are slick enough to swindle money out of idiotic tourists who truly believe they found their prince/ princess. Mind boggling!!!

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
AZB said:
Like all sankies, they can't spell or write without making the expected obvious errors. Their education level is of a 5 yrs old, no wonder they work as servents in hotels. This guy is spelling words as he pronounces them in his ghetto. Joining 2 words together or totally mis-spelling it. There are plenty of more mistakes but I only highlighted the most visible ones. Any fool could see these mistakes yet the sankie has no clue. This one wrote a bit better than the previous sankie. That one was a complete idiot.
Now girls, if these sankies have an educational level of a 5 yr old, then how the hell do you fall in love with such a brute and make plans of starting a family with him? I know they are good in bed but is that all that matters to you women?
God help you all, your standards have really dropped.
AZB
AZB, they (their standards) might not have ever dropped.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
To all the Sankies out there.....there picture is for you!!!

muxycm.jpg

notion

Oct 2, 2005
reading these e-mails and laughing about those guys really is fun!!! :D I loved the sidi-thing. Until then my favourite was "sulvenil" for "souvenir" (written by a Cuban).
BUT I must say I know a lot of people of all kinds of nationalities who cannot spell properly despite having gone to college or university.
I'd be a millionaire if I only received 1 cent from every person who spells "loser" with two "o"s.

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Anyone who sends a dying profession of love via email - and is over the age of 15 - is ridiculous, IMO.

Why not just pass a note with "Check Yes or No" written in it?

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
bertgilbert said:
You are my hero

bertgilbert, thank you for your kind words (and sorry for my late reply). I enjoy talking with you and everyone else here in DR!!! :classic:

stormer, I will do my best to entertain everyone!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.