Aeropuerto internacional "Jose Francisco Pena Gomez" why?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JOE",even Black people have lost respect for "Jessie"!

How can he preach to young Black Americans to not have children out of marriage,and then do that very thing,and use funds donated to "P.U.S.H./ Rainbow as "Hush Money? He always has been a phoney!...........Seems that many years ago President Balaguer and "Pina" Gomez were talking when a "Fairy Godmother" appeared to grant them each a "Wish". President Balaguer told Gomez that he should go first. Gomez thought for a few minutes and then said that his biggest problem was being elected as a Black,so he "Wished" to be white.The "Godmother" granted the wish,and Gomez was "White"! Now it was Balaguers turn.Balguer thought for a moment,and then said to the "Fairy Godmother",make him Black again!!!! They should call Las Americas "Aeropuerto Dr Balaguer"!CRIS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Criss, Tony C...

Guys, the message is what's important. I know it sounds corny, but that's life. Jesse is not a saint, but he has been instrumental in getting the young African-Americans to believe in the power of the vote. We still have a long way to go, but every day we get more people to understand the importance of voting. I know some outlets--MTV--get the word out during election times, but that's not enough. And it seems trendy to me, anyway. We knock on people's doors and make sure they know when the elections are taking place and the issues at hand. Jackson, Sharpton, Young, and lots of other less-known figures are very helpful to the cause.

-Jose?to
Pariguyando my way into MamIndie's sacred heart.

Last edited:
O

Old_BUFF_Driver

I don't get involved, at least I try not to get involved with politics, but if the "Rev" Al Sharpton is ever nominated for the Democratic, The green, the Red or any party, the DR will be presented with a free Embraer 80 as I flee this country with it!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Al Sharpton is a laughing stock.. Remember the so called "rape" case??
Jackson has tarnished his once bright image. Andrew YOung is not in any party's political future..

I have thoroughly enjoyed the wooing of Indie!...I hope Jose?to gets to go to Florida...Will Indie turn out to be a cross dressing, crack head? Will Jose?to turn out to be Indie's cousin by 'her' first marido? ? Tune in for this week's chapter of Love on the Internet.

Really did enjoy that...
HB

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
On MamIndie...

Have I found my match, or will MamIndie be "the road not taken"?
I do not know the answer. However, in this DR1 world of r?sum?s, financial statements, beauty contests and one-upmanship, she IS a refreshing voice.

-Jose?to

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
HILLBILLY...

Se?or Hillbilly, thanks for finally acknowledging my presence here. Apparently you do not remember me, which is fine. But I rarely, if ever, forget kindness shown to me, so thank you once again.

Please allow me to explain: A little over two years ago I contacted you because I needed the name and phone number of a good otorrino in Santiago. You were kind enough to provide me with that information. Then in December 2001 you surprised me by keeping in touch through a couple of emails we traded where we spoke of 1. When and if I was still moving down there, and 2. Where in Washington Heights, more or less, I lived. You also wished my family and I a joyous holiday, and I wished you and yours the same. So you see? It IS a small world, after all! You and I are "old" friends!

Now, with all due respect, because I obviously do respect your opinion, I can't help but wonder what--out of all the things I could turn out to be--makes you think of me as a 'cross-dressing crack-head'? Because I told Jose?to I was getting my moustache trimmed? Oh, that was just me being facetious; laughing at myself. Crack-head?! Never. But I do like Butthead, as in Beavis' sidekick. And given the fact that I've never been married or shared any living arrangements whatsoever with any man in any romantic set-up type of way, by definition I've never had one, two or any 'maridos'. So Jose?to turning out to be my cousin that way is next to impossible. (And yes, I'm straight.)

Se?or Hillbilly, I'm really glad you've enjoyed my "wooing" here thus far, but I also beg to differ on calling it 'Love on the Internet'. I'd call it *VIRTUAL* Love on the Internet, as in: vir?tu?al (v?r?ch?-?l) adj. 1. Existing or resulting in essence or effect though not in actual fact, form, or name. 2. Existing in the mind, especially as a product of the imagination. Used in literary criticism of text. 3. Created, simulated, or carried on by means of a computer or computer network.

Lastly, I'd also like to apologize, Hillbilly, for the times I've seemingly hijacked this thread and turned it into an apparent 'Love on the Internet' melodrama, but I did it to have fun until my serious questions on the debate issues were answered. After all, isn't that what it's all about? Learn, contribute, provide and have fun while you're at it? (Hey, much like real life! Count me in!)

Respectfully yours,
Indie

P.S. Again, with all due respect and if you like, when next I find myself in Santiago, the Presidentes or any beverages of your choice are on me.;)

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Jose?to...

Thanks, babe, that was very nice of you. Nicely put.
Here, for you:

Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety
You could end up as the only one
Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society
At night a candle's brighter than the sun

Takes more than combat gear to make a man
Takes more than license for a gun
Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can
A gentleman will walk but never run

If "manners maketh man" as someone said
Then he's the hero of the day
It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile
Be yourself no matter what they say

-Indie
From Sting's "Englishman in New York"

Last edited:

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
MamIndie...

No, babe, thank YOU.
Now, this one's for you:

"My love is a flame that burns in your name"-Sting

-Jose?to
Let me know when the 'Latino' discussion in the General forum turns into a Limbaugh-esque Clinton bashing.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Jose?to ...

Cool!

-Indie
No time soon. They're talking linguistics now.

Last edited: