Allow me to intruduce myself!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
rtejeda said:
I am an era of Trujillo, nationalized Dominican, by birth and at age nine, in the 1965, constitutionalists Revolution, I was in a Commando in Ciudad Nueva, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Commando .. at age 9 ?

rtejeda said:
My family moved to New York in 1967 due and as a result of a voluntary political and economic exile. I went to High school in the state of Indiana and atended Florida A&M University in Tallahassee Florida, and completed my Bachelor Of Science Degree in Political Science and Public Administration, with a minor in Socialogy. While attending FAMU I participated in the student government and got elected as a representative in the Student Government Congress for two years and then became the Attorney General for the last to years.
What is Socialogy? Attorney General where? for the last how many years? I heard A&M give out degrees in basketweaving. Is this true?

rtejeda said:
AS A PROFESSIONAL, I HAVE MORE TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF HUMAN SERVICES AT THE LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT LEVEL, PROVIDING DIRECT SERVICES TO THE PEOPLE OF THE COMMONWELTH OF MASSACHUSETTS AND FLORIDA.

What happened between the Student Government Congress and the stint as Attorney General? Where is the commonwelth? Is it the same as the Commonwealth?

rtejeda said:
Now I am involved in the process, with some Dominican nationals and businesses in organizing The "PARTIDO DE LA ESPERANZA DOMINICANA" (P.E.D.).

ONE OF THE MANY OBJECTIVES THE P.E.D IS TO GIVE THE DOMINICAN PEOPLE THE HOPE THEY HAVE LOST, BY PROVIDING TO EACH CITIZEN A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL REALLY REPRESENT THEM WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT TO THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS WITH CLEAR TRANSPARENCY IN THE BUSINESS THE GOVERMENT IS CONDUCTING ON THEIR BEHALF.

Great statements. How are you fixing to do this?

rtejeda said:
There are so many issues in the areas of employment, education, Mental and Phisical health, immigration, crime, corruption within the government and lack of true representation of the people.

Last I check Phisical Health was Physical Health? Has something changed?

rtejeda said:
Who is the current administration really representing? Perhaps we can ask DIANDINO PENA, AND THOSE WHO ARE GETTING BIG CONTRACTS FROM THE P.L.D.? Who is enforcing the anti-corruption laws in the Dominican republic, such as law # 82-78 among many, many others? What is the P.L.D. doing to resolved the Haitian's pacific invation of the Dominican territory? Ah? What?

What is the Haitian's 'pacific invation' ... I'm really confused here .. I don't know what that is. 'invation' may be invasion but the pacific is quite a distance from here? What is this?
_

rtejeda said:
Dominicanos este es tu pais no te dejes enganar por tu Representantes en el govierno: Unete Al Partido De La "Esperanza" Dominicana.

My spanish sucks ... but what jumped out at me, was govierno? It's the other 'v' on the keyboard....

rtejeda said:
ps: for those, who without looking at themself or at who they represent, think I am an idiot, let me tell you, this idiot knows what can be a better approach to the "LIBERATION AND SOVEREIGNTY" OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND ITS PEOPLE. "DIOS" "PATRIA" Y "LIBERTAD" ES MI FILOSOFIA. AMEN.
The sovereignty here gives me a problem. What is that?

Generally, a lot of candyfloss but he/she forgot to put the sugar in...

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
Hilarious. I might point out that the Party's acronym in Spanish is just one letter shy of the word for passing gas. Imagine what critics can make of "El Partido Pedo" (Peo, for those Dominicans who eschew the use of the d at the end of most words).

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Celt202 said:
Is it possible to extraduce oneself?

Lic. Celt :glasses:

Although not in the dictionary, it sounds like a valid term, as an antonym of "introduce", i.e., "extricate your introduction"

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Mirador said:
Although not in the dictionary, it sounds like a valid term, as an antonym of "introduce", i.e., "extricate your introduction"

Bingo!

That was my intent; I made up the word. Since the OP won't answer Rick's or anybody's questions I'd suggest he just go away.

He had a window to open a dialogue and make his points but he failed to take advantage of it.

Lic. Celt :glasses:

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
There are several unwritten but obvious rules that must be followed when trying to post here.
First and most importantly: Do not drink and post. You will write a lot of crap that'll make a lot of sense at the moment but you'll be extremely embarrassed for the next day.
Two: If you're on medication for any kind of psychotic disorder, wait until it kicks in before attempting to promulgate your political discourse. Some here know their **** really well and you will be "corrected".
Third: When you're sober and in good spirits, try to make friends by posting something you actually know something about. You'll do well to stay out of politics (not your cup of tea) or it may worsen your condition.
I was once delusional too but time and therapy has done me a lot of good. I finally saw that politics is a waste of time....Time-travel, however....That's a real possibility!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I may support his party, just so I can get to run the Central Bank. Isn't that how it works in the DR?

Central Bank, or Minister of Beer.

Lic. CB:bunny:

cuas

May 29, 2006
In the US too. Americans support parties to be a diplomat in another country. All expenses paid.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
This is true but in the US the diplomat is rich, well educated and can speak, read and write English and the language of the country he/she is stationed in. Necessary credentials that the OP is lacking on all counts.

Rick

El Vegano

Apr 20, 2006
...a 9-year old commando?...

Did anyone notice that this ding-a-ling, rtejeda, claims he was member of a commando in the 1965 april revolution, at age nine?

Rick, can you transfer his threads to The Clown Bin or delete them altogether?They are an embarassment.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Embarrassment to whom? Hehehe......

Sorry but I have no moderating functions in this forum so I guess you will have to bear with it. If you are Dominican, I'm not sure of who is or is not, then I could understand a possible feeling of embarrassment. I would be embarrassed if an American were to post on this board as he has posted. Plus the fact that I abhor a prevaricator.

Rick

G

gary short

I hate fiber too......I only eat things that had parents...

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Rick, it's true that your choice of a decidedly prebendic and vertixical vocabulary does tend to obscure the true grandiloquence (heuristically speaking) of your trajectic intentionism in a pro bono fashion. Needlessly, I say!

There's an algorithmic scoriosity the permeates your verbal offality- unavoidable perhaps, but who knows what, these days!

I was also an earth-dweller at one time and recall quite fondly the rampant dyslinguism so malauditoriously prevalent among the bipedal buffoons biliously babbling their skeptilenious permutations... haha!

Pertinacious organacity is lacking in many young peoples' vocabulicities, I agree; what, though, is the answer? Prehensile onanism is not, I repeat, NOT the best solution, is it?

Last edited: