Allow me to intruduce myself!

G

gary short

HHHHHHHHOLLLLY..... SHYTE....I just spilt my martooney......my bwain hurwts!!!!!!!!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Scandall said:
Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the first Austin Powers movie...

"Allow myself to introduce myself."

SCandall
You mere puppy! When I see it I can't help continuing '...I'm a man of wealth and taste'.

woo-woo!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
drbill said:
Rick, it's true that your choice of a decidedly prebendic and vertixical vocabulary does tend to obscure the true grandiloquence (heuristically speaking) of your trajectic intentionism in a pro bono fashion. Needlessly, I say!

There's an algorithmic scoriosity the permeates your verbal offality- unavoidable perhaps, but who knows what, these days!

I was also an earth-dweller at one time and recall quite fondly the rampant dyslinguism so malauditoriously prevalent among the bipedal buffoons biliously babbling their skeptilenious permutations... haha!

Pertinacious organacity is lacking in many young peoples' vocabulicities, I agree; what, though, is the answer? Prehensile onanism is not, I repeat, NOT the best solution, is it?

sure why not? I see what you're saying :)

Russian

Aug 27, 2004
www.partbeamsystech.com
http://www.infoplease.com/thesaurus

One of a few resources available to those wretched earth dwellers engaged in quasi futile efforts to comprehend post # 40... My brain went into overheat protection mode on "scoriosity" and only bien fria grande helped to creep past "skeptilenious"...

Encounters with prehensile individuals are rear, so at times only option is to adapt not the best, but available solution... LOL, drbill, thanks for posting it on Thirsday, there is whole weekend ahead for recovery.

Last edited:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Scandall said:
Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the first Austin Powers movie...

"Allow myself to introduce myself."

SCandall

exactly and that's why you have to be careful when u translate certain things like this title in spanish - Permitame introducirme - :) which is not the same as -Permitame presentarme.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I am not trying to teach anyone anything. My only intension is to give my opinion as it relates to my experience and or knowledge of the subject under discussion. If inadvertently this should require a reader of my comments to facilitate the use of a dictionary then I’m sorry and offer my apologies. If at the same time it is determined that my words are a waste of time and have no significance or meaning then those from this world or any world have the option to not read them as the mouse is in your hand.

I wish to conclude this post with the statement that I receive no sexual or other self satisfaction from expressing my opinions on this board nor is such acquired from reading any posts on this or any other board. Perversion is not one of my attributes.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
drbill said:
Rick, it's true that your choice of a decidedly prebendic and vertixical vocabulary does tend to obscure the true grandiloquence (heuristically speaking) of your trajectic intentionism in a pro bono fashion. Needlessly, I say!

There's an algorithmic scoriosity the permeates your verbal offality- unavoidable perhaps, but who knows what, these days!

I was also an earth-dweller at one time and recall quite fondly the rampant dyslinguism so malauditoriously prevalent among the bipedal buffoons biliously babbling their skeptilenious permutations... haha!

Pertinacious organacity is lacking in many young peoples' vocabulicities, I agree; what, though, is the answer? Prehensile onanism is not, I repeat, NOT the best solution, is it?

WOW!!!!!

Wish I coulda' said that!

Texas Bill

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Hi, Rick

I follow your posts assiduously and appreciate your earnest viewpoints. I think that you're an intelligent and sincere individual, very little b.s. about you, safe to say. I indeed have a bit of the smart-ass in me and find lots of low-hanging mangos in this back yard.

On the other hand, your chosen vocabulary does call attention to itself, above and beyond the intended message.

No personal offense intended, OK?

Bill

G

gary short

It's about time you apologized.........YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
How true!

M.A.R. said:
exactly and that's why you have to be careful when u translate certain things like this title in spanish - Permitame introducirme - :) which is not the same as -Permitame presentarme.

"Permitame introducirme" is what I once said to a nice looking lady. She turned around and walked away.
When I said the same to another, she said " ay si, y cuando?".
There are fine distinctions in translations and vocal tones that can determined the outcome of the "introduction".
In DR, using this Anglicism, can either get you a slap in the face or a very good time in bed!

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Gary, the heat is on... please return my gladiator movies ASAP, along with the (large) butterfly net.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Bill no personal offense taken and am sorry if it was interpreted that way. Was just having fun like you.

My writing style fits my mood and if I’m listening to my music or not. If I get long winded or truly serious with an extended vocabulary it’s because I’m listening to Teardrop by Massive Attack, In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins, Soul of My Soul by Michael Bolton, In-A-Gada-Da Vida by Iron Butterfly, Amor in Silencio by Marco Antonio Solís and You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive. I put this disk on repeat and end up in my own little world and just type away.

Does that make me like,,,,,,,,,,strange?????????????

Rick