American dating a dominican woman 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Exactly Bob, I paid twice the amount of a regular US student. I was not eligible for any scholarships (and I saw plenty of of mediocre US students who had everything paid for).
My younger cousin, whom I am helping, is now studying in Canada.

People go to school for all different types of reasons. The USA is not like the DR where everyone is pretty much the same. You could be on scholarship, middle class with a boat load of student loans, or you can be a student with a family net worth around 5,000,000USD and guess what you are ALL in the same class listening to the same instructor, receiving the same syllabus.

Do you think a student should apologize because their parents can afford to pay their child's tuition???

If you come from a family with many college graduates you would not view college the same as if you were the 1st to attend college in your family.

My grandmother in Alabama is in alumni from Alabama State University, so I never felt any pressure about being in school.

BTW A student that is a C student will receive the same degree as an A student. I know plenty of men and women who did not give a 100% in college but still somehow managed to have a nice career.

Joe15

Mar 3, 2014
The school thing can only happen if she gets a scholarship. I'm still paying my student loans off. I've been listening to a lot of your feedbacks. Through the stupid Grongo comments and the paying for love, I am learning a lot from you guys. The thing I like about this girl, who I was introduced from my friend who has known her for many years is that we communicate a lot and often since she speaks English. I can contact her anytime and no I don't pay her phone bill.

I wondering did a lot the ones on here who been through this even speak the same language, get to know the family, or even play the role of saying no if she's ask for money. I've seen where an older American gets a young girl and has to ask me and my girl to go out with them so my girl can translate (that's a free meal for this couple). He's buying her expensive stuff where my gift to her family when I come is I buy a little bit of grocery which makes more of a difference and sense in my opinion. I relate a lot to my girl because my parents are from another country and lived poor growing up. Shocker I'm not Gringo!!!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
because she will study harder and do research while being paid 5 peanuts ? :)
Just kidding, I guess you could say that for a student from California....

anyway,not in a mood to argue, if you thinking about a basket ball scholarship for your daughter, sell a watch or 2 and invest in a tutors or college funds. Any US student with half a brain can attend a decent university in their own country/state. punto.

Back to carwashes in DR ;)

It all relates back to this thread. When I read threads on DR1 with titles:

" Found a really nice woman in DR to marry need advice"
"Dominican women make good wives"
"Thinking of bringing my Dominican GF back home to the USA"
"Need help in picking out the BEST ring for my Dominican GF"

I think right away man if only these guys took a different path in life, like worked HARD!!! and tried to attend schools like UCLA, University of Texas, Michigan, Arizona, Washington, North Carolina etc. they would NEVER ever ask these sort of question. There are MILLIONS of women in the USA with careers, saving accounts, homes, nice cars etc. and every man had the same chance to meet these women on campus or at any other school.

College not only give you a head start in life it also gives a person confidence. Women like confident hard working honest men, and if you possess these qualities you should have NO problem finding nice GF or wife even if you are no "Bradley Cooper"

99.9% of the men that vacation in DR and spend time in DR has to do with the access to Dominican women which are very limited in choices they have.

If you sit and talk with a man and he is honest he will convey what led him to DR and marrying a woman from DR. An average man does not marry a woman and bring her back to his country. It is very easy and a lot less stress looking for a woman in Puerto Rico and marrying her oppose to marrying a woman from Santo Domingo and going through the lengthy process with th e US government.

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Guys, there is no need to even continue this topic.... Mr. Joe15 has another thread regarding" dominican cupid" or whatever those mail bride sites are called.... No pun intended but if you are a middle aged man looking at those sites, you are in desperation mode... really but really!! When a man all he has to offer to a woman is money and a green card in exchange for affection/sex... that is a recipe for failure and disappointment for sure. Don't blame the chica, she is doing what she's got to do.
A very close friend of mine fell for that trap with a stripper in miami.... She ended up f*&^%ng half of his friends, his own cousin, he became an alcoholic and lost his air conditioning business.... Deep inside he knew it was a bad deal...but some guys will let a woman stick a dildo up their a...es in exchange for PU#@y...
If you are that desperate RENT...don't BUY!!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Guys, there is no need to even continue this topic.... Mr. Joe15 has another thread regarding" dominican cupid" or whatever those mail bride sites are called.... No pun intended but if you are a middle aged man looking at those sites, you are in desperation mode... really but really!! When a man all he has to offer to a woman is money and a green card in exchange for affection/sex... that is a recipe for failure and disappointment for sure. Don't blame the chica, she is doing what she's got to do.
A very close friend of mine fell for that trap with a stripper in miami.... She ended up f*&^%ng half of his friends, his own cousin, he became an alcoholic and lost his air conditioning business.... Deep inside he knew it was a bad deal...but some guys will let a woman stick a dildo up their a...es in exchange for PU#@y...

or just get it for FREE!!! or BORROW IT!!!! I DO LOL!!!!!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012

I think right away man if only these guys took a different path in life, like worked HARD!!! and tried to attend schools like UCLA, University of Texas, Michigan, Arizona, Washington, North Carolina etc. they would NEVER ever ask these sort of question. There are MILLIONS of women in the USA with careers, saving accounts, homes, nice cars etc. and every man had the same chance to meet these women on campus or at any other school.

College not only give you a head start in life it also gives a person confidence. Women like confident hard working honest men, and if you possess these qualities you should have NO problem finding nice GF or wife even if you are no "Bradley Cooper"

99.9% of the men that vacation in DR and spend time in DR has to do with the access to Dominican women which are very limited in choices they have.

If you sit and talk with a man and he is honest he will convey what led him to DR and marrying a woman from DR. An average man does not marry a woman and bring her back to his country. It is very easy and a lot less stress looking for a woman in Puerto Rico and marrying her oppose to marrying a woman from Santo Domingo and going through the lengthy process with th e US government.

WOW, I actually agree with JMB.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Take it easy on this guy fella"s. His chica is different. He was able to sift through all of the riff raff and find an educated intellectual chica that no doubt is headed to graduate school in the U.S ,probably Ivy league. I am certain that he has found his soul mate and will have a fulfilling long term healthy committed relationship with just the normal ups and downs.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
However Pedro is bad for the average Dominicana.. He has no steady work, likes to party, lives in a shed and is only out to impregnate as many barrio queens as possible and will never ever take care of his offspring..

the women don't seem to mind that. even when some gringo gives them all the comforts of a decent home, treats them well, and provides them with an opportunity for progress for them and their kids, they still spend every available moment riding around on the back of Yamaha Jog with some guy fresh out of jail. those are the guys they love, and nobody can change that by trying to apply logic.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

JMB, you have a very formulaic, theoretical understanding of how human beings work. every country has its own social nuances, and produces people who have differing visions from other people. remember the skit with Eddie Murphy, when he goes to the bowels of Africa, and brings a village woman to America? the first word she learnt when she got there was "half". it was hilarious, but true. some guys prefer simple, third world type women. yes, we know that they too come with suitcases of baggage. however, they are more old school than the North American women, who have a different approach to relationships. some guys do not want a woman who wants them in an apron in the kitchen, or mopping the floors. in the USA, that is not asking for anything unreasonable, since women also work during the daytime. however, some guys have a different view of the man-woman nexus, and the North American woman is not their style.

Joe15

Mar 3, 2014
oceanspear get a job, you post all day criticizing and writing on here analyzing my post but you don't even read them. I think you were the one who told me about the car wash when all I was going for is good music. Bet you know where the cheap whores are too. But that's your lifestyle and I want no apart it and I never heard of Cupid whatever but you must of tried it. I see some of your post and I think you are from South Florida. Hey go on backpage for cheap dirty whores in America. There all yours. And remember not to wear a condom with them as well. You will get a sweet surprise. If you feel your way about me stop responding but life must be boring.

I thank everyone with their response and those that private message me. It means a lot. I just wanted a little information on this from others who experience this. I am no where near any decision, just seeing what's out there . Maybe in three years, I will come back and tell you what is going on in my life and if it worked out. For future people just seeking info. I can not say if she loves me for me, sees or if she's using me but I willing to find out. I am not Brad Pit in any country but doesn't your sh*t stink like mines? Meaning no matter the country, girls will all be same in the sense of what they are looking for it ultimately.

I ended a relationship with another one I was dating recently for her because right now I think she's worth it and the fact I'm not a cheater. I feel good when I'm with her and for now that's a good thing. I just wanted to see what my opportunities are for growth with her. I don't want to run into a situation where at the last minute I get her pregnant and try to bring her here. That's just a scenario ocean. Not trying to get her pregnant. lol. If anyone want to private message me. I will respond when I can but I'm going to take a break from these threads for a while and let some you guys go back to criticizing people looking for information. Joe Dirt out

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

You learn something new everyday.......

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
JMB, you have a very formulaic, theoretical understanding of how human beings work. every country has its own social nuances, and produces people who have differing visions from other people. remember the skit with Eddie Murphy, when he goes to the bowels of Africa, and brings a village woman to America? the first word she learnt when she got there was "half". it was hilarious, but true. some guys prefer simple, third world type women. yes, we know that they too come with suitcases of baggage. however, they are more old school than the North American women, who have a different approach to relationships. some guys do not want a woman who wants them in an apron in the kitchen, or mopping the floors. in the USA, that is not asking for anything unreasonable, since women also work during the daytime. however, some guys have a different view of the man-woman nexus, and the North American woman is not their style.

I always knew men that travel to countries like DR, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia Brazil etc. for women were kinda ODD!!, but when I became a member of DR1 it went from odd to DAMN!!!!!

The need for men to be LOVED by women is CRAZY and I always thought it was the women yearning for affection from men, but DR1 has totally change this.

I always enjoyed and relished the chase of women when I was younger and always thought most men feel the same, but I can see a lot of men need love in their heart for whatever reason.

White women, black women, latin women, Asian women etc. there are women all over the planet and if one says "GET LOST" maybe the next will same "LETS GO BACK TO MY PLACE" but if a man decides to enter into the worlds of the DR's and Panama's they often confuse ENVY with LOVE.

A man from a 1st world nation CANNOT fall in love with a woman from a 3rd world country. What he does is fall in love with the IDEA of marrying a woman from a 3rd world country and that is why people always feel the need to state my Dominican spouse :

Educated
Upper class
Never ask for money
has a job
treat me better then women from my country
never wanted visa
comes from a good family

I will quote a very intelligent man" I am what I am and that's all that I am"

POPEYE THE SAILOR

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Well my man Joe 15... I'm sorry If I hurt your feelings...sometimes the truth hurts, I'm actually from Fort Lauderdale, my mom is dominican, just to give you a hint of where my experience comes from. I have never paid for P@#$y in my whole life, not bragging but thank God and my grandparents genes I don't do bad with women and it helps I have four sisters who coached me pretty well...don't buy women **** for affection/sex... about backpage maybe you have experience with it since you know it so well...
I'm by the way, don't need a job, have had my own biz for 20 years and counting, is awesome to have time to scratch my balls, travel, and do as I well damn please on this site.
and yes, you sir POSted a thread about some dating site here, one of the other posters brought it up on this same thread.
I'm done.

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
and I did not posted **** on your car wash thread... I don't know jack about Santiago and could care less bout it. Never been there in my life.
Grow up boy.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Give it time things ALWAYS change LOL!!!!!

You outta know,

You seemed to have made the transition pretty smoothly.....

You ain't foolin anyone kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.