AntiHatianismo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Well I just tramped over to the cafe on this rainy Sunday cause the internet is still out.. and have been sitting under the air conditioner for a couple of hours talking to Louis.. who is a local lawyer.. who has a focus on the stateless children.. and just got to check into the thread. Guess I won't have to check the last few pages.

His folks -- part of them, are from Matas de Farfan- one of my favorite towns.. and he was saying that the was talking to one the big farmers up there who said that on his farm, he is really the only Dominican on it. Likewise, he reported that even at the Chancillery, the construction workers were Haitians.

So I guess there is not much chance that the government will start enforcing any sort of laws against employing Haitians.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
AE.. I have not read all the posts but if you feel like closing this thread.. go ahead. I think that we have had all the interesting posting that were going to come.

I agree with you Annie, it's a shame that the same people keep mucking up so many threads.

Thread now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.