Are there any successful, lasting relationships/marriages??

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
You have a one track mind

cmrincom,
Get it through your head. If your story is true, which I really think it is bs, the man doesn't love you. He never did and he never will. He will keep cheating on you. Face it, and let go. I am getting pissed off checking these threads and seeing you everywhere. You say the same bulls..t time and time again. Take constructive critisicm and use what little brain you have. Hasn't Robert and the members here gotten into that one track mind of yours? How many threads have you had closed and yet you still keep on posting away? If I was your man, I would be running away from you as well. I think you need mental help and this isn't the place to get it. It is very rude to keep hijacking people's threads but you probably want the attention. There have been several like you and where are they now, gone when their moment in the sun was up. Does it make you feel loved and special to try to make up these tall tales, that is my opinion though not 100% sure about you except you are very annoying. So get a life and respect others' threads because I don't want to hear your garbage anymore.
dale7(Pissed off)

Dec 9, 2002
cmrincon - Dale7 is right, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I for one am well pissed off with you asking the same question again and again. You don't want to listen to anybody's answers - probably because no-one is saying what you want them to. I sent you a PM a week ago which you haven't acknowledged. Why don't you go find another site where you bore the pants off everybody.

I'm not reading anything else you post.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
cmrincon said:
I am not going to start a new thread, and hoepfully my butt won't kicked in here for this. How long do you think a marriage between a 49 yr. old Dominican man and 18 yr. old Dominican can last for real. Are there a lot over there like this? yeah my ingles may not be good, some times i skip a word, and don't use commas, periods, questions marks ect.... oh well...
Don't know the answer to your question but I would wager that it would be longer than to you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear CMRINCON,I have the answer to your question!!

I have been "Married" to about 679 Dominican Teenagers in the last 5 years.Most of my "marriages" lasted about 30 minutes! Some lasted "all night"! Point is,your MAN,is not,never has been,and never will be married to any 18 year old girl in the DR,or to you!!! They ain't the "marry'n" kind!!!Ask to see the marriage certificate! There is none!!!!! You are being HAD!!!!!! CRIS

debs

Jun 10, 2002
cmrincon said:
I am not going to start a new thread, and hoepfully my butt won't kicked in here for this. How long do you think a marriage between a 49 yr. old Dominican man and 18 yr. old Dominican can last for real. Are there a lot over there like this? yeah my ingles may not be good, some times i skip a word, and don't use commas, periods, questions marks ect.... oh well...

Hey, I thought the guy was 48. If you're going to make up a story, you should really strive for consistency, both in plot and in your choice of language.

That said, why would you want a 48 year old man who inpregnated an 18 year old girl. Sounds like a perv to me...not to mention the fact that his parents forced him to marry her? Find yourself a real man, one who will love you and who is man enough to make his own decisions in life.

Lauray

Jan 29, 2003
No more please!

Hey other than CMRINCON(Sp??)...this board seems great, with lots of good info!

Ok....let's end it and tell her what she wants...

"He loves you....always has and always will..maybe you could get pregnant and his parents will force him to marry you as well!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
One last time: Nobody can force anybody to get married, least of all in this country!! Jeez!!

You are right Laurey, now maybe she will give it up!

HB

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
Nobody can? I know of a case where a town "official" deflowered a 15 year old. The girls father was some military guy and gave the "gentleman" three options

A: 5 million pesos
B: Resign your position..
C: Marry the girl

The fella picked option C. The girl wasnt even pregnate. Go figure....

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Legally he didn't have any way to make him marry the girl, it would have ended in criminal court. He just paid the guy's silence... and that my friend happens everywhere (Michael Jackson anyone?).

Strange that there wasn't an option D: a bullet between the eyes.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My GOD, A Fate Worse Than Death!!!!!!Option "C"!

"Oh NO!" I have to marry a 15 year old! Not That!!!!!! Does she have a "Younger Sister"? ..."put away your homework "Honey",time for bed!".."But it's only 7 pm!"......."I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"CRIS:lick: :lick: :lick: :p :p :p :smoke:

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
dominican men

i know people are probably bored with the same ole, I am in love with a dominican and want to know whether he is faithful and all that

it is hard I must admit it, having been there and done it but all I can say is follow your heart but don't let your heart rule your head

i have plenty of stories to tell so if anyone is interested feel free to email me at cosmicjo45@hotmail.com

message to rachel email me, be nice to know where you stayed and all about this woman that married the dominican

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Some people will NEVER listen!!!!

Just as some people DON'T want to hear.....
so these questions, sob stories, and starry eyed naive people will continue to post asn ask or say the same things over and over and over andover ad nauseum!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
MommC, notice that you are replying to a post made more than a month ago (02-28-2003 08:36 PM). I see that you are having fun digging up old post in the MFMWFV forum. Why don't you put down the shovel? Let bygones....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Just getting around to reading some of them.....

Don't forget I was off-line for 6 weeks.......
I'm working backwards!!
Replied to some other threads in other forums also!!
Searches have no dateline......and many threads remain informative even after they've dropped off the main page.