Attitude toward missionaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
:laugh::laugh: Wonderful! You'll probably get reminded about advertising.

And I will buy whatever Bientot is selling! :cheeky:
He is beyond wonderful!;)

Bientot dont worry I have come to my senses. It was a moment of insanity, forgive me. I am getting rid of the novio, pronto.

You are my one and only true love. Every other man fails in comparison. lol

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Excerpts from post #186

How is saying Cubans and Dominicans are the most beautiful people in the world ...a racist comment? (How many men and women on this board have said Dominicans are the most beautiful people?...too many to count)
Cubans and Dominicans is not a race.
So that does not fit the defintion of 'racism'....therefore not a racist comment.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
How is saying Cubans and Dominicans are the most beautiful people in the world ...a racist comment? (How many men and women on this board have said Dominicans are the most beautiful people?...too many to count)
Cubans and Dominicans is not a race.
So that does not fit the defintion of 'racism'....therefore not a racist comment.

Is it not the same as saying all the rest of the people in the world are not as beautiful as Dominicans or Cubans- not racist perhaps but bias for sure.
Simular to saying Jews and Chinese are way more intelligent than Africans.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Is it not the same as saying all the rest of the people in the world are not as beautiful as Dominicans or Cubans- not racist perhaps but bias for sure.
Simular to saying Jews and Chinese are way more intelligent than Africans.

Not similar at all in my books, dont know how you can make such a comaprison?
Closer to I like chocolate more than vanilla.
He was just sharing his personal opinion in an non offensive way.... which I have seen countless people do on this board...and no one ever accused those posters of being racist. His comment had nothing to do with race.
How many men post on DR1 saying that Dominican women are the most beautiful women in the world and no one has ever called them racist.
Sounds like nit picking to me and people have an agenda.

I dont understand how anyone can compare his comment to REAL, hurtful racism. Mind boggling

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Not similar at all in my books, dont know how you can make such a comaprison?
Closer to I like chocolate more than vanilla.
He was just sharing his personal opinion in an non offensive way.... which I have seen countless people do on this board...and no one ever accused those posters of being racist. His comment had nothing to do with race.
How many men post on DR1 saying that Dominican women are the most beautiful women in the world and no one has ever called them racist.
Sounds like nit picking to me and people have an agenda.

I dont understand how anyone can compare his comment to REAL, hurtful racism. Mind boggling

Whose nit picking. I already said it was a bias not racist.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
All very interesting. The great thing about these types of threads is you get to see the true colors and intentions of some posters.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.