Be Careful......

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
... some inspirational reading for "the concrete guy":

rib7l4.jpg

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I got hit once in New Haven, CT at a college house party. Full of College Educated, developed world people. Thankfully I got home before I was out and was surrounding myself with the "upper echelon of society". It was my first drink, A lady friend got it for me so it was meant for her. I felt weird before it really hit me and left immediately. Thank god I got it, I was about 225lb and my lady friend was less than 130 lbs. She probably would of never made it out of there. I was out cold at 9pm and woke up confused at 1pm the next day. Confused but with no headache.

Anyways, if you live a paranoid life thinking everyone is out to get you, then the DR is not for you. I travel the entire island, drink president and order bottle services where I open the bottle, paid in cash because that is what I want in that moment.

In the DR, I Know everyone IS out to get me. Never been drugged by anyone but me in the DR. Only in America!

DO YOU, while in the DR, and enjoy yourself, otherwise stay home and complain about politics and stay in your safety net. Enjoy your home built by concrete guy and enjoy your educated conversations with JMB seated at your patio set sold to you by the peasants working at Walmart.

P.S. I hate Sirena, but I still find myself going there. I almost cried when I saw the first one and knew seatbelts, DWIs and increase in taxes were the next step on the Americanization process.

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Good thread. Just reminds us all we can never be careful. This sounds definitely like two or more people working together as a set-up. Could be just the waitress and her BF also.
Cheers!