belgian woman killed in costambar

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Look at all the bars on nice homes and apartments, its not for reasons of beautification, its protection

Comments aren't confusing at all. I've never lived in a nice home or apartment
on the island so I can't relate to all of those fears these poor rich people must face
every time they lay their heads down at night before falling asleep. If your a foreigner,
its survival of the fittest no matter which third world country you choose to live in.
I've lived in several.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Is it just me , or does anyone else notice the eyes on these guys.. lifeless, like looking into a hole ,like there is no soul inside..
just an observation.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
When you are raised without a father and a neglectful mother into poverty in a morally bankrupt island, there is no chance for success. When you are abused by family and neighbors in the barrio and start taking drugs at 13 this is the end result. The coming generation will be even worse. Dominicans who would never have considered immigrating 15 years ago are looking at cashing out and moving to better countries. I dont blame them...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
from detras del rumor FB:
En llamada telef?nica producida al programa televisivo Detr?s del Rumor, por un hombre quien se identific? como Luis Francisco, pariente de Melvin del Rosario Gil, a quien las autoridades acusan de la muerte de la residente belga y de las heridas del ciudadano alem?n Maick Schneider, este hombre neg? que la polic?a haya apresado a Rosario Gil, la tarde de hoy, sino que la noche del pasado martes pasado las 7: 00PM ellos se lo entregaron a la polic?a en la puerta del proyecto Costambar, ya que los polic?as pidieron hacerles unas preguntas, negaron que el joven estuviera herido, lo que entra en contradicci?n con las declaraciones formuladas por residentes de Costambar cuando ofrecieron 100, 000 pesos la ma?ana de hoy a quien diera informaci?n sobre el autor del hecho, se abre la interrogante si solo fue uno el victimario y resulto herido mientras peleaba con el alem?n, entonces si este joven detenido no est? herido entonces no ser?a a quien buscan.

i will keep posting updates.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
I cannot say how important it is to keep your doors locked and gates locked at all times, security cameras would also help too, my deepest condolences Vick, and Mike & his wife.

My wife used to give me holy hell when she came home from work in the afternoon and didn't need a key to enter the house.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
He was set free , this came directly from her son. His whole family showed up and said that he was at a party in Santiago and that it couldn't have been him, even though he was picked out of a line up by a tracking dog and Mjke the guy he stabbed identified him. I have yet to see or hear of a Dominican get convicted for killing a gringo, but if the situation was reversed the gringo wouldn't get out of jail unless he or she could afford to pay a small fortune to the family and judge.

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
He was set free , this came directly from her son. His whole family showed up and said that he was at a party in Santiago and that it couldn't have been him, even though he was picked out of a line up by a tracking dog and Mjke the guy he stabbed identified him. I have yet to see or hear of a Dominican get convicted for killing a gringo, but if the situation was reversed the gringo wouldn't get out of jail unless he or she could afford to pay a small fortune to the family and judge.

This is not true. He is still locked up and will stay that way untill september. (also from her son, because I see him everyday)

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
I havn't talked to Vic myself that came from a mutual friend of Vic and myself, maybe what he said was that he will be released in sep. ?