best restaurants from POP to cabarete

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Dinner = malo. Awful fish soup, carbonara, fried fish, and chicken. Slow service! I rank it as the worst in Sosua, with equally bad, Simply Red.

Welcome home Sidney!

Any new robberies, poisonings, extortions this week?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Don't worry as Nikki Beach will be open soon and we can spend $25 US to enter so we can be seen by ourselves....it's the Big Mirror Effect!

JayC

Aug 2, 2010
The koch's cottage in Sousa was the most exciting place to me. I wanted to go with my family. This is the elegant place for the good reservation of the place.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Check out Cofressi for restaurants

You should go to Cofressi. There are some very nice restaurants there on or near the beach. Very hospitable and great food too. The beach is really nice. If you go on Sundays or mondays ( I forget which day ) there is a very nice fireworks display at night.

It's one of the nicest areas on the north coast , and very connected to the ocean..If you go when there is a full moon it's even nicer as the moonlight streams across the ocean .Beautiful.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
La Terrapa in POP has good food, excellent service and great value for $$$ IMO. While Cofresi is great location-wise, I would stay away from "Ahora".....very mediocre food and horribly overpriced for what you get.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
There is a new rest. in Ocean Dream Plaza. The Burger Joint. I just ate there and it was one of the best burgers I've had here. I think it was $275dr with fries and slaw. Just past Gorditoes. (sp). I'll go back.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I started reading seriously this before realising I was wasting my time as the thread started over four years ago! Most of the places mentioned have changed hands at least once!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Alzhiemers"?????????????????????????????????
Or just eating too many "Platanos"??????
Both make you into a "Dominicano"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC