Black Women and Dominican Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Asian girls are freaky and accommodating. It's the same reason black men marry white women.

Dude,

You are starting to skate on thin ice with your gross racial generalizations about Asian, Black, and White women. Any experience with Jewish girls?

tio tambo'

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Dude,

You are starting to skate on thin ice with your gross racial generalizations about Asian, Black, and White women.
You left out that Jewish girls give good head, but are lazy in the sack.

tio tambo'

Good for you...... giving that broad perspective without generalizing...... what Jewish girls?
Semd 'em over.....I'm lazy too..... the Miami Beach job ..Huh??

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
i suppose it would depend on the purpose of the attention. If given an opportunity to evaluate the best opportunity to immigrate to the usa or canada, then white women would be preferred. Dominicans and people around the world are not oblivious to the fact that north american whites are (generally) more highly educated and professional than black women. White women also lack the "attitude" and they are easier to manipulate, too. White women are more likely to be able to take 'care' of a needy dominican male.

Listen, in american, even black men don't want to date black women... So why would dominican men be any different - unless he can't find any prime whites to choose from?

nonsense

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Think what ever you like but I can bet you 10 to 1 that a marriage between an asian a black person would outlast a marriage between two blacks at any given time because there would be much more of a balance.

NONSENSE
(when making such statements, please don't hesitate to include facts)

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
I ain't got no dog in this fight being neither Black or a female but a game breaker would be simply without warning when you are alone do the old "Can I ask you a favor/if you love etc" and ask him to give you his celular phone then check all the calls and messages BUT real players have at least two phones. Or better still if you are using emails and/or msn do all at the same time with him supplying the password. ps young lady the women and HB here are giving you really good advice.

Real players let women know that what is in the player's phone or computer is his business alone and that whatever she finds and disagrees with is her fault for being nosy.

Josemexicano

Apr 24, 2011
Wait... if an American marries anyone from the Third World (or Mexico), it's an automatic step down, in my humble opinion. It is not the SAME, it is not BETTER. So you have to see it from the American / Canadians' viewpoint, too.
Im saying here in the usa. We marry females from other countries brcause.they a beautiful. But it is like this. If you have two females. One works at mcdonals n the other is a doctor. You will focus more on the doctor. Why? Because of wha she can do for u even though the one working at mcdonalds could be better for u, u still will go for the one with a better job and more money. With poor domini
Incand. They see it the same way. The can be with there own. (mcdonalds) or go after the doctor(the amdrican) so it is no difference. When we do it no one says anything r we just called the woman gold diggers n when they do it it is a big deal.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Nonsense:

I know many many high earning professional men who marry "down".
-Waitresses, Nannies, Secretaries, Assistant, Store Clerk, etc..... This is the Rule. Not the exception. Most men marry "down".

Caribe

May 11, 2011
Nonsense:

-Waitresses, Nannies, Secretaries, Assistant, Store Clerk, etc..... This is the Rule. Not the exception. Most men marry "down".

It makes sense.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Question.....

who would you see as "above" or even equal to the "high earning professional man" ???.... or woman ??

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Nonsense:

At this stage of my life, and If I ever settle down, I am going for a wealthy only child, I am tired of poor chicas!

Yes, I am a gold digger, it is tambo's turn now.

PS: I have no problem being a house husband, or stay at home Dad either.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Question.....

who would you see as "above" or even equal to the "high earning professional man" ???.... or woman ??

Too funny! Can you just see two "high earning professionals" getting married!!!!!! They would compete for everything and neither would ever have clean laundry....... ROFLMAO

Josemexicano

Apr 24, 2011
A high class man es slight different. high class men want somethin easy n beautiful. Why u think high class men go after hookers .Now take a high class woman. She want hugh class also.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
At this stage of my life, and If I ever settle down, I am going for a wealthy only child, I am tired of poor chicas!

Yes, I am a gold digger, it is tambo's turn now.

PS: I have no problem being a house husband, or stay at home Dad either.

That's good.... I might be available...... pls PM your credentials and proclivities.... I'm not rich yet..... But ..I promise !!!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Too funny! Can you just see two "high earning professionals" getting married!!!!!! They would compete for everything and neither would ever have clean laundry....... ROFLMAO

5 car garage..... no laundry.... Chinese every night.... special rooms at SAKS, Nordstrom's, etc

Give me a break...... or a chica who can't even find SAKS !! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.